i know they are cooked here
and i know they have coke and novacaine in them
and mdma
not sure about mdea
*shrugs*
hope this helps
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

so the reports of identical pills on the west coast of america... fakes? or are we exporting now?
you realise people are just going to say "how do you know?" and you are going to say "i can't say"...
this solves nothing...
and it doesnt matter where they are made, what matters is whats in them, and until someone lab tests them it's all speculation.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 23 December 2000).]

yep Some of them are local.. The shitty ones.
The good Orange ones.. Are from bali...
Altho I dont know exactly what is in them. But a friend of mine shotup a half of one tonight ( sillly silly ) And his words where
" OHHHHH mY GAwWWWDDD "
Said he had never felt that good in his life.
Loved up, Intense body rushes...
So.. sounds alll good to me.

Lets see if we can get this thread over 100 posts as well...
wink.gif
Everyone copy your previous response from the other thread to continue the debate...
wink.gif

Just kidding!
smile.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

My point exactly... there is another thread already discussing these pills in great depth, and therefore no need to start another thread.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."