Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K and L.S.D

spacemonkey69

Bluelighter
At the weekend I was lucky enough to get hold of some good acid for a house party. Everything was going well, then a friend showed up with some K bombs. We started snorting lines and everything went fucked up after that. I was the most fucked up I have ever been. Ive had both K and acid before, but never together. I was wondering if others have had this combo before and what their views of the experience were. Does anyone know if there are any particular risks involved in combining the two?

Kittytripping. Its a lot of fun. I do k, almost every time I do acid; but usually when I'm coming off the acid, just to make it a bit easier. Though the other day I had K while tripping and sitting out in the sun. It was very relaxing.

Apart from the usual risks involved with both, I dont think there is any extra risk except the slightly higher risk of having a "bad trip". Though I have never seen this or had it happen to me.

I've candyflipped then had some k, it was a major recepie for a bad trip. I didn't have a very good time you could say...

I'd definately recommend from keeping K away from any psychadelic drug experience because I found I completely lost all track of self. I believed time was rewinding and I had no control over myself anymore. I was just watching myself do everything. Very scary, took months to re-adjust after it.

I had an awsome time, but I could see how it could be disconcerting. Its certainly not for the faint hearted, the two really enhanced each other, even after the k had all gone I could still feel the acid. In all I think the acid lasted a lot longer than normal. I was tripping for nearly 20 hours.

I had K for the first time over the weekend while I was on Acid (and coming down from a monstrous night on meth and MDMA). Gotta say I had a very very good time.

I felt very "detached" and just enjoyed the feeling of observing myself and things around me. :)

I'll be doing it again sometime ;)

Back in my younger days I once was tripping nice and hard at home with some friends. Just as a laugh I decide to rack a gram of K into one long spiral shaped line. It's a pretty hard thing to do when you have no real grasp of time. But then I foolishly went to snort a little bump off the end. So a snort away, lose myself a little, then come back to reality and look down to see that I had almost snorted a whole point.
Then for the next 2 hours I was stuck on the couch thinking, "Breathing, yep I'm still breath... ok how about now? Yep still breathing. Breathing is good."
Thank christ K wears off very quickly, and once it wore off I was a bit, "Woah that was a little bit too intense.... Let's do it again!" Yep that's right I'm a sucker for punishment.

So in summary, if you like to turn your brain to absolute mush till you get to a stage where your struggling to hang on. Then go for it since one of the good things about K over most other drugs, is that it's a relatively short half life and when it does wear off it wears off pretty quick.

But if you sometimes get a bit over whelmed by world turning upside down on itself then it's best not for you.

Im the first to agree, K's great, until u enter a k hole and become a vegetable for 2 or so hours, think eyes are only part moving but u can see everything goin on around u. good for shit's & giggles, but limb use becomes prayed for after alittle while.

K is wonderful... by far the most wonderful drug... i tried Acid after i had K the other day for the first time - the most insanething i have ever done....