Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

69's ?????

Robert777

Bluelighter
Few questions out there for you rollers>
I am doing XTC for the firtst time on new years eve here in Melbourne and I am just wondering if any of u have come in contact with a E called "69". It is light blue in colour with with dark blue spots. Can anyone out ther tell me if these are a good roll?
Do E's contain LSD at all? Is it common to find xtc with LSD in it?
Do E's contain special K?
Any ideas and replies will be appreciated
Thanks Guys and Gals

pill reports on 69's have been varied.
people tend to stay away if possible, maybee buy a pill tester if your thinking about getting into E on a regular basis and test out ya 69
Welcome to my world
wink.gif

------------------
...reality is the illusion caused by a lack of drugs...

I'm in perth, but about 3 weeks ago had a pill almost that same description: light blue, with darker blue specks, and slight speks of other colours with a largish 69 logo. Now in the past all batches of 69s here in perth have been shitty, orange ones, and white ones from this year. This one wasn't any better than the previous ones even tho i thought it may have been from a different source. I never got to test it but effects were weak and speed like (slight tingles, felt good etc). I don't know if it's the same pill or not, but i don't think there have ever been any decent 69 pills, so i'd say if you can't test it give it a miss and get yourself something decent ok
smile.gif

------------------
"That which fulfills me . . . destroys me"

buy a tester robert, theyre worth much more than the 25 or so you pay for them. speedy pills have more adulterants (ie ketamine etc.) than a MDxx pill will have. lsd isnt common in pills, if it is trippy it is more likley to be another hallucinogen like 2ct7, 2cb or something like that, these are relitivly uncommon as well from what i can gather, there is no real data on any of this. if you stick to MDxx pills and use a tester your more likley to get higher quality pills with less adulterants in them
smile.gif

dont bother with the 69's they are a real weak crappy pill stick to basic colours with pills like white,pink etc.
its something that is out of our hands
its something we will never understand

well all the 69 er pilz ive had,have been nothing but speed bombs.i never got any mdma effects of any (and ive had a few).try to get yourself a tester so u could see for yourself whatcha in for.but if i was you i'lld try to get myself a pill thats more europhoric.so that your 1st wouldnt be your last.

Stay away from anything with 69 on it at all costs ive seen at least 5 types all tested orange or clear and varied in effects from nothing to completely freaking out! very dodgy contents in them.