• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Hq + White Motorola .. Same time ? ok??

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Greetinz People...
Just a Quick Question...
Ive Got a few White motorolas & a few Orange Hq's ( hq on both side , domed on both sides )
I was just wondering If i will be ok IF i have like.. half a Hq , then another half , then a half white motorola ???
cause theres been a bit of talk about the Hq's about whats in them etc, And how they are so strong.. So mixing the 2 Would that be ok? And which one should i have first etc?? Its for new years
smile.gif

Also , Ive never even taken a whole Pill I only have halves at a time .
So any Help would Be MUCH appreciated...
Thannnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks Heaps
Merry XmAs And A happy New year TO all.
BraJa

Hiya braja
smile.gif

Thats funny cause ive actually had this combo before! hehe so yea you should be fine. The hq's ure talking about im pretty sure must be the same ones i had aswell (they look like the ones in the pill reports pictures) The motorolas were a large pill, score on back, moto logo on top (M with circle around it), and they were pretty chalky/crumbly.
Anywayz as to which to have first, its entirely up to you, altho i had a moto first then a hq bout 2-3 hrs later because i found the moto's to be less 'smacky' than the hq's and i just wanted to make sure id be up dancin'!
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------
** the happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way **

mixing pills was one of the worst experiences ive ever had
frown.gif
only mix if they're from the EXACT same batch.... there could be contradicting substances in the pills... that was *my* experience and other people will tell you different but i warn you i vERY vERY muCHLY HUGely warn You to be careful
smile.gif
i would NEVER suggest to ANYONE to mix pills.
last new years was probly the best night of my life... then i dropped half a *different* pill to the 1st one i'd had and i came crashing down so fast i went straight through reality to a place i never wanna visit again..
frown.gif

please be careful

That's pretty good advice... take care with mixing your bickies, particularly if one or more of them is going to be a non-purple/black testing pill.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

Not regarding the specific combo, but the discussion about mixing pills. my rule is quality with quality. There are mixed reports of the HQ's, but i have not had one, but will soon. Plenty of combo's have worked in the past, but as i said it must be quality with quality...
Bilston Underscore, i had a similar experience last new years. I had a half pill(pink pound) then half another pill (yellow cK) and was having a really good night but about 20 minutes after having the second half i had a very intense 30 minute 'down period' where i was feeling very seedy and sick. pink pounds were VERY strong speed bombs (nice clean speed though) and god knows what the cK's were! (didn't have testers back then
frown.gif
) my point is that this was not a good mix, as neither of these pills were of a decent quality (and most likely no MDMA at all). however, i've had beautiful results from two purple testing gems, ie grey mitso's and blue cK's (both black/deep purple in t +2 seconds) - beautiful!
Sorry its a bit OT! CA
smile.gif

hey braja - that was my exact recipe for adventjah and recovery!!!!!
smile.gif

however, only thing is i had a fair amount of space between the motorolla and the hq
i like to go halves as well, topping up - had half a white m at adventjah around 10pm, then the other half around 12:30 am ... was very nicely chopped after the second half and my friend giving me spins (spinning me around really fast -> you HAVE to try this if you can, i had THE most awesome body rushes ever). i didn't try the hq's until quite some time after at our recovery ....... snorted half at around 12 noon then took the second half about 3ish (i think - my sense of time was really fucked that day!!)
i REALLY loved both the motorollas and the hqs, but they are definitely different pills (both rather tastey IMFHO). we (me and other friends who tried the pills) suspect the motorollas to contain 2C-T-7 while the hq's seemed to contain 2C-B -- both have rather trippy effects.
i'd be inclined not to mix these two pills too closely, but they did make for an awesome night and recovery for me!
hope that helps
bk!

The motorolas ? 2ct7 ?? I dont know Much about that. But i thought The motorolas Where mdma For sure. Was really Clean Loved Up , dancey chatty ???
As for the hq's are they dancey ? heard there where a bit of a smackey feel?, and are they loved up?
Or are they not even like Mdma Effects?