Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Community Service Announcement

pinger

Bluelighter
Hey guys
Just a brief one to say it has been another great year hanging out here.
Over the Christmas break with New Years we are all going to give it a decent nudge in the caning stakes.
Please remember all you have learnt from this site and from the stories: be careful, test em, know your limits, keep hydrated, get sleep, eat properly, and take care.
But most importantly have a huge time! Hug your friends, tell your parents you love them, and send me birthday presents! Catch you all back here next year.
cheers
pinger
this message brought to you from ping.com

I would like to say a big thanks to everyone here at Bluelight, you guys have been great all year round. It was good to finally meet some of you too. Hope to catch up with you all sometime soon and everyone make sure you be careful over the break. Like pinger said, be smart and use those testers. If you don't have one, go and ask Santa for one.....have fun everyone!

You took the words out of my mouth Pinger mate
smile.gif
I was thinking today of posting a nice Christmas message wishing everyone the best of health and the best of fun for the Festive Season.
A couple of quick thankyous that I feel like sending out... Thanks to all the Bluelighters for their HUGE contributions to this fabulous resource of ours this year past. Here in the Australia/Asia/NZ section we've swelled from a single board to three forums with collectively nearly as many posts as the New2XTC and BLD2000 combined! The Australian section of pillreports is filled with thousands of posts, and the flow of quality information between people is increasing daily. Thanks also to you all for help to dispel the myths-proven-so-far, propagate the truths-as-best-as-we-know-them, and educate those who are interested in learning everything they can. To the moderators, I think we're doing a great job! (Modesty was never one of my strong points
wink.gif
), and thanks to all the 'old regulars' who continually bring us all the benefits of experience and knowledge, and show infinite patience with the same questions over and over.
Thanks too, for all the meetups! I've yet to meet a Bluelighter I didn't like, and I have been to a lot of parties and met so many of you. It's always great to see a familiar smiling face amid the thousands of partygoers we rub shoulders with week by week.
And of course, I'd like to implore you all to remember that while the substances and activities that we mare care to indulge in may seem 'everyday' to us, they're 'pretty fucking far from everyday' to about a large majority of the population out there. Please take care with everything you do, don't take unnecessary risks, and be as safe as you can be.
All my best wishes for a fantastic Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a fricken insane New Year (whether you believe it's the start of the millennium, or the year after that)!
BigTrancer
smile.gif

It has been a while since I posted, I don't go on Bluelight as much as I used to, but Pinger, thankyou for wishing us all well!
smile.gif

I too want to thank everyone that has helped me out, that has spent time having fun, learning, experience the world around us. I won't reiterate all the things Pinger mentioned, as he so elequently put it all, I can do little to better him!
smile.gif

Be safe, and have fun!
Over and out!
smile.gif

Warm Fuzzy feelings time of the year again!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I haf only met a couple of BLighters and haf spoken to a fair few. However, this past year with Bluelight has been a memorable one.
Thanks for the info, esp. to the ones who constantly post useful info abt illict substances that we choose to shove up and into various orificies of our body!!
Many thanks to one and all who haf contributed to this BB.
I have felt that the "old spirit of Bluelight" is no longer ard, but life is all about change and BL has not gone down, in fact, it has GROWN and slowly becoming a community of its own.
CHEERS TO THE NEW YEAR!!!!!
-From the featherly goose-

yeah another big thank you to everyone ..
fuck ive come a long way since a year ago - and many thanks to this board .. without it, i hate to think where i would have ended up by now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
be careful, as pinger said, know your limits and keep hydrated .. and most importantly
ROCK THE DANCEFLOOR wherever you may be..
or otherwise party hard in your own way ..
and Happy Hanukah ! hehe
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif