Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request: White Motorolas, melbourne

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
I know there has been alot of these going around Sydney and there seems to be a few different kinds too. I want to know if anyone else has come across them in Melbourne as pill reports only has reports from Sydney. How many different kinds are going around and what do they look like. They all test black from what I can see but one seems to be alot weaker than the other. These ones I am getting could be fakes, so any information would be great, thanks guys.

MOTOMAN: Can't give you a great description cos it's been 2 weeks since I saw these babies. BUT I got one off a buddy to test and it went purple -> black in about 2-3 secs. Average size pill, stark white, motorola symbol and score on back.
Munched half after dropping a cap 1.5 hours prior and gf and I were blank about events after that... he he he very amusing for both of us! I have *some* recollections.. good pill, maybe not so strong but definitely mdxx (prolly mdma given our loved up state..but hey we had powder b4-hand.)
I'd say worth getting if they're the same.
Hope that helps.

I had a few of these a while ago. Really good smooth peak with mimimul comedown. The ones we had were pretty big in size though.... Get them if they are the real ones it will be worth it. Hope this helps.

Hiya motoman
smile.gif

Im in sydney and have heard a fair bit about the diff batches but ive only come across one of them myself. I wasnt able to test em but am 99.9% sure that they were of mdxx, altho maybe not that strong. A few friends that had them (not regular munchers) only needed half to charge for a good 4 hours.
Anywayz, they were a pretty large pill with a score on the back and motorola sign on top (M with circle around it). They looked heaps dodgy aswell, a very chalky/crumbly pill, but at least it made it easier to chew than those hq's! hehe
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------
** the happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way **

Thanks guys, I think I will grab them. I can't seem to find anything better so these might have to do, I'll just drop a couple if I need to.