Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

R pills (Perth)

upper

Bluelighter
Hi, ive got a pill i got in perth a day ago, i was told it was a rolls royce, but it only has one R on it, it is yellowy colour with one flat side one bevelled, no scores, on the flat side there is a deep cut R in scrolly writing on it, kinda looks like the Renaissance emblem. I have scanned it but dont know how to put the picture on here!
has anyone heard about these pills? i am yet to buy a pill tester and im keeping it for new years

I've got the exact same pill. Yes they are being called a Rolls Royce, don't ask me why.
I've heard there good (maybe a little smacky) but i wont be able to confirm this until I take it, which will be NYE.

*puzzled* smiley, why don't you buy a tester so that you can confirm (to the best of the tester's ability) that you have a good'un? No point waiting until NYE to find out... that it's a speedbomb (I'm not that saying that it IS...).
------------------
Did I farkin' ask for fries?

I've seen those - according to a good source they're imports. Called 'Royals' in my circles. Have heard no reports on how good they are....
smile.gif

GreenAlien, your totally spot on. Yes, I should have tested it, but as the deal happened in a car it wouldn't have been very easy. Luckily, my dealer is a pretty nice guy and I trust him (he will always tell me if his pills are speedy). So hopefully I've got a decent pill for NYE

Yes, these are Royals - search on pillreports.com for them, specifically in Auckland - I posted about them about 1 month or so ago.
HOWEVER, my opinion of them has changed a lot - atleast the ones I had. (you NEVER know whats in a pill, period. Yours maybe very different to mine)
First time I had one, it screwed me up a little - I had half, then another half as a friend of mine tried a double-drop and had wikid halucinations, ala PCP and LSD/LSA. She is very experienced in using, and at the time, I wasn't.
On this first time, I got NO loved up feeling, a bit of a speedy feel (might have been the redbull I downed with it, I'm sensative to caffine), and a bit of visuals. MDMA it wasn't. Tasted of meth. tho, but it didn't show in the test for speed. Might have been MDA or MDEA.
The comedown/downer feeling lasted for about a week.
Second time I munched the whole one, and it FUCKED ME UP - not in a good way. I had a good night out, some weird effects, but when I got home (dropped at about 11pm, got home at about 5 or 6am), still VERY much amped, I had a lot of muscle contractions and the like, heart pounding, BP way off the scale, headache for a week or so after, which after reading erowid and talking to a very knowledgeable frield of mine, is a symptom of PCP, which explains almost all of the effects.
Basically, I ended up lying in my bed in a pool of sweat thinking I was going to die. Think K Hole without the loss of vision. Not good at all.
So, if these are the same, and they sound like the same thing, be BLOODY carefull - I'd guess that they have about 20mg of MDxx in them (to get the black/purple test), and a LOT of PCP and maybe Ketamine.
Another friend had one last weekend (knowing what it would do to him). It knocked him on his arse, but he didn't have the severe after-effects I had. He's had them before, too, and not got these effects. YMMV
IMO, avoid. Peace.
[This message has been edited by bobsandwitch (edited 22 December 2000).]

I've got a couple of them and yes I have tested them. They came up purple to black strait away. Quicker then the 8-balls. If you want more info on them then I advise you to look in the Perth Pills thread (try the older thread)
smile.gif

The pills you speak of are called Regencys its the same 'R' as the regency wines logo, someone posted this info in the latest perth pills thread, have a look.
They are meant to be good.