Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mdma - does it go off

Chill

Bluelighter
Hi guys it has been a while since I posted .
Basically I have had these 5 mdma caps for about 1 year . Are they off . Will they still be OK even though they have been sitting in my draw for 12 months.....
Any info will be great ....
Thanx
Chill

They'll be fine, so long as moisture hasn't gotten to them, other than that they should be quite alright

They'll definitely have gone off...
Why not bring them 'round to me immediately and I'll 'destroy' them for you
wink.gif
!!!
Enjoy cappin' up!
buckdee
BTW - I'm all admiration for someone who can sit on 5 caps for a whole year... they should give you a medal for extreme will power
smile.gif

------------------
joel.
then hoss.
now buck.

If it is really mdma then maybe they have lost some potence.. You should keep pills and caps in the fridge.. Thats what i heard.

I was thinking this thread was going to be like "Does mdma goes off or what?" "yeah mayte, it goes off like a frog in a sock!"
Ummm yeah keep it dry and in a dark spot and it'll keep for ages.
Fridge/freezer is good. But only if it's kept 10000% air-tight. Otherwise you'll get a lot of moisture in there. Powder is a bit easier to keep than pills, you don't have to worry about binder degrading. Provided it's very dry to start with, it should be fine. Remember, glucose is a great food for micro-organisms, and cutting it with glucodin or similar may hamper it's preservation. But if there are any probs there, they should be obvious when looking at the powder.
If it looks the same as before, it'll be fine. It'll "go off!" in fact
smile.gif

Good to hear
smile.gif

Ive been sitting on a couple of green cu's since May. Would be annoyed if they didnt "go off"
smile.gif

chill!
my word they go off. i think i know the caps you are referring to if my memory serves me correct! you are indeed in for a fine new years!
pinga

Maybe test them and if they test good just eat them, they should be ok.

Thanks Guys ....
I have been away from pills and partying for so long that my common sense has come back to haunt me....
Thanks for the Info and have a great new years
Cheers
Chill

MDMA is extremly stable.. Once heard off an "expert" (like the guys who run dancesafe.org), who are doctors, that if there was an mdma pill in a tomb off a egyption god, it would still be active now... check dancesafe for more info, as well as esctasy.org

Just wanted to second what chem lifestyles said- I remember reading something similar.
I've also read that it doesn't matter what temp they're stored at, as long as they're dry
smile.gif

Ok well I also remember hearing this - but i remember where I read it too
smile.gif
god i rawwk
smile.gif
. It was on ecstasy.org here.
Hold your applause.
smile.gif

"Alexander Shulgin one told me that if Ecstasy had been stored in the pyramids from the time of the pharoahs, then it would still be active today. In other words, its extremely stable even in warm conditions"
i think shulgin would be quite a reliable source on anything phenylathemin related. heh
------------------
"No one can deny that a network (a world network) of economic and psychic affiliations is being woven at ever increasing speed which envelops and constantly penetrates more deeply within each of us. With every day that passes it becomes a little more impossible for us to act or think otherwise than collectively."