Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

strange side effect (ejaculation) from injecting meth

rm1x

Ex-Bluelighter
strange side effect from meth

Ok this happened about 4 or 5 years ago and I just remembered it so I thought someone out there has either had it happen or know why it happened.

I was obtaining this yellowy brown damp meth and at that stage would normally put at least half a gram up my arm, if not more.

Seeing I had'nt used the gear before I decided just to try a point to see what it was like.
I shot it, it kicked in, then something really odd happened.
I ejaculated.
I did'nt feel any sexual excitement at all, I thought I had some issues so I cleaned up and tried not to think about it terribly much. lol

Until my mate rang me up the next day and asked if I had any 'side effects'?

I asked him what he meant, he did'nt want to say at first so I finally coaxed it out of him. The same thing had happened to him too!

It puzzled us for quite sometime, we had spoken to other people that it had happened to as well, it only seemed to happen from this one batch as the next batch was much cleaner. (same cook)

Now could this be caused from an impurity? And if so, why did it do that?
What could cause this to happen? I know these are pretty damn broad questions, I never got a chance to speak with the cook so I am not sure what process he undertook to make it.

cheers :)

haha dude you're just full of comical stories today aren't you? :)

never heard of this before, though i have heard of it happening on MDMA..

Yes, yes I am LOL

Really? I have'nt heard of this happening on MDMA before, I'll have to investigate this with my friends and see if it's happened to them :)

one night i was out clubbing when a chick i know came to me and told me her boyfriend had just had an orgasm and cum all over his pants. im like GET OUTTA HERE!!! *laugh laugh laugh* then he came over and said out loud " i cant stop cumming!! "

funniest thing ive ever heard!!

naturally i told a few bouncers and everyone else i knew so they could have a laugh about it too :D