Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports Moderators

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
a new system for moderators has been set up in pillreports.com. it works much the same as moderators here at BL, where a moderator has power over one regional area but not others.
it also allows for moderators to be people that arent currently moderators at BL.
if people interested in moderating pillreports could please say so in this thread, i'll get it underway. this includes BL moderators. if you are a BL mod and you wish to moderate pillreports as well put your name here. that way i wont bother making BL mods mods over there if they arent interested.
does this make any sense?
wink.gif

------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

I wouldn't mind moderating pillreports. I have time in my day to look at it every 1/2 hr so I could get to the un-wanted reports out pretty quick.

I know people probably dont know me all that well around here, but I have a LOT of spare time on my hands during the day (very broing job with nothing to do).
So basically, I wouldnt mind getting rid of the crap that seems to flood pillreports these days.....
Luv Voodoo
smile.gif

oh another couple of things. if its not in your profile could you say which state/country you are in?
voodoo chile: i see you are in sydney, so thats cool.
it would be good to get at least one from each major state...
ah also if you have a username in pillreports that is different than the one you use in BL then please let me know...

I wouldn't mind being a mod either!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

I don't have time to moderate there - if there is a limited number of spots, someone can have mine.
BT
smile.gif

Id like to be considered a mod for pillreports.com.
I will pretty much stay out of sight only getting rid of spammers that decide to road test there " cat , bong " and other things ive seen in the last few weeks.
im from sydney.

I'm from Western Australia (Perth) and I'm on line heaps, I'd be a moderator for sure, what does it entail? does it just involve making sure reports give the correct info or what?

Take me off the list aye bro.
I probably have time, but I'd rather not divide my time between looking after two areas. Methinks it'd be better for someone who can throw themselves into it fully to do it. Hopefully in time, the powers can be expanded to have similar editing, deleting of single posts etc as exists on bl now, and then it'll be a bigass job to look after an area on pillreports well. And I won't be able to do that after a few weeks from now
smile.gif

Or maybe I'm just still HQed

Yeh well im allways reading it .. and got lots of spare time. and allways hear lots bout the pills in this area..
( noosa - goldy ) (( Qld ))
smile.gif

so yeh im frreee ta help out ..
Braja.

Hey Johnboy,
Im from Melb and would like to become a Moderator, im a computer technician so i know my way around pc's and software, and im always at a pc, so i have plenty of time to keep this site in the best possible way.

hmmm, maybe.
Not sure I have enough time though. And I know absolutely nothing about computers
frown.gif

As I said in my e-mail to you Johnboy, I will do it if you don't mind me having minimal computer access until the 14th of Jan. I will be able to check it 2 out of 3 days, but I don't know if that is enough. After that I will be able to check it every few hours or maybe even more often, depending on the day.
smile.gif

Nick

i know it sounds stupid but since i started coming to this site it has flourished bigtime
but who do you trust for reorts?
some of the report sound so dodgy, so just commonsence and your tester is that the only trust worthy thing?
sorry its off topic?
[This message has been edited by madmick19 (edited 22 December 2000).]

Think of it as harm reduction. One of the most overlooked benifits of pillreports is that it tells you what NOT to get.