Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - Gold Smily's - Melbourne

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Found out tonight that will have access to these by friday. Quite excited as iam pretty sure they are the same ones from the bust 2 weeks back. There was also a glowing endorsment on PillReports, so it seems a few have slipped the net at customs
smile.gif
This guy has said that they are Green CU quality, however not my regular DD so not sure how reliable but at this stage it sounds promising. Any more info would be apprciated guys
smile.gif

Getting some tonight, friend had them testing black in 2 secs over three diffferent tests, will human-test them tomorrow night and let you know!

Reportedly amazing pills...imported. A few friends had them last week and they said that the pills 'rushed the fuck out of them'. Sounds nice!!!

Sorry, I'm in Sydney, I'm pretty sure they are the same though. Still haven't had a chance to try one but they do EZ test well. Dunno about Melbourne but I think quite a bit of the stock intended for Sydney was intercepted, grab some while you can because it seems the rush of good pills we had over Oct/Nov is tapering off a bit. Pray pray pray to the importers to flood our cities before NYE!!!
------------------
Mirk