Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info - Green Motorola (Melbourne)

~jerox~

Bluelighter
I do not have the full description of this pill as I have not seen it yet. I will be getting this week. My dd said that it is tested black and it comes from Sydney. Does anyone has any 1st hand experience with this pill?
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

Some of the white motorolas have a grey or greenish tinge? Are they real green or kinda green?

I was told that it is bluish green. Any info?
------------------

Hey, had them in sydney around August this year.
Imported, very thin pill. Nice but not overly strong. Prolly need 2 to get where u want to be. Tested purple/black 4 seconds. Rate it 6 or 7.

bump
------------------

smile.gif
love you for doing that... kekeee... anyway, if what you are getting is the original batch, i heard is pretty good..
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 19 December 2000).]

errrr .... please dun mistaken it for the green mitz ... it is the green motorolas.
------------------

you guessed right... i realised that i read wrongly... damn it... can you get hold of the green mitzi?

Regardless, she's right
smile.gif
The last lot of green motorolas in melbourne were a very decent purple/black testing MDxx experience... That was probably about say 2-3 months ago. They were quite a thin pill if I remember rightly, but a definite green/grey in colour, not sure if I'm describing the colour right, but I remember it being real green, with no blue-ish tinge at all.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."