Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feeling nauseous on G

funluvingurl

Bluelighter
Not sure if this should be moved to the health forum?? But I thought I'd try it here first because theres heaps of knowledgeable G takers.

Over the last couple of weekends I've started taking G again. Everything goes fine and I'm having a ball until early morning comes and I suddenly start feeling very nauseous. I can't dance because I feel like I'm going to vomit - I can't take anymore drugs, or smoke or drink anything except sweet drinks - water is totally out. I know it's not due to too much because its normally worn off by then and I want more but I can't take it.

I'm figuring the nausea has got to do with excess acid in stomach because of the [harsh chemicals]. It was never a problem before though when I was taking G by itself. Does anyone know if it's because now I'm mixing it with speed this combination is too harsh on my stomach?? Last weekend I started feeling sick from 3am - was fine by about 9am and quite ravenous - normally I don't feel the need to eat.

By the way I take mylanta when I'm out - but I had about 4 in a row and they didn't do anything.

I've also been wondering if the nausea is linked to how I take the G - In the past I've mixed the G in juice and that's been fine - but the moment I started just squirting it down my throat I got this situation back again. It's tricky to mix stuff when you're out - requires too many bottles and weighs down one's pants!

So can anyone help? Has anyone had a similar problem? I do so love G and I know I'm sensible on it but it sucks that somethings ruining the second half of my nights when I just want to continue to dance!!

Are you eating before you take the G?
Are you swallowing the speed, or snorting?
Perhaps try taking the G in dilute rather than concentrate?
Are you drinking plenty of water while you are on G?

All these things could be contributing factors, but if it is an acidic stomach that causeing the nausea, then drinking G with juice wont help, but more likely add to the acidity.
I think the best way to find out what could be causeing this, is to start making slight changes and see if you can work it out through process of elimination.

funluvingurl said:
I've also been wondering if the nausea is linked to how I take the G - In the past I've mixed the G in juice and that's been fine - but the moment I started just squirting it down my throat I got this situation back again.
You are probably taking 1,4 butandiol which is an industrial solvent, converted into GHB in the body. As you are drinking a solvent, it is best to dilute it in something to protect your mucus membranes as much as possible. Squirting it down your throat in an undiluted mixture is pretty silly - even if it doesn't solve your nausea it's a good idea to dilute it. Does the nausea occur on the first dose or only after multiple doses? Depending on your source it is possible it is not as pure as it should be… even for a solvent.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :)

Yeah I am eating beforehand but I don't think I'm eating enough - both times I didn't really have a proper meal just sort of snacks - which I know probably didn't help.

I was snorting speed and also wrapping it in cigarette papers and eating it.

The nausea comes on after multiple doses but I am confused because it's not consistent. The first weekend I took 20mls before I got sick (this was over 2 nights - the first night I was fine) but the other weekend I only had 5 mls.

People would generally tend to know that they're giving people 1,4 instead of G wouldn't they? Rather than it just being a mistake...

Eating always does the trick for me, eating on g is one of lifes greatest pleasures imo

farkin oath, funluvingurl, you are a G overdose in the making.

sorry to be harsh, but you have no clue as to what the "G" is that you are taking and at what dilution.

as suspected, you are most likely ingesting diluted 1,4b which is a dirty-ass industrial solvent.

you speak of comedowns - you are mixing it with meth, which i suspect causes a dopamine overload given the DA rebound effects of "G".

nausea is probably the least side effect you should worry about, your best bet, before you G-out or get hooked, is to stop.