Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid Storage

Adz-O-Rama

Bluelighter
ummm when buying a heap of acid...few q's...does it dry out or lose potency over time?..how long?....and whats the best way to store it?...thanx guys
smile.gif

this has been answered before, but the search is fucked atm so... this seems to be the best way. wrap the tab it in foil, put it inside a sealed airtight bag, out of sunlight, with one of those moisture absorbing sachets in the bag too. you may or may not want to then put it in the freezer, i think from memory it keeps longer if its put in the freezer.

yeah freezer is good - but make sure as mac said if you put it in the freezer you make the bag airtight as possible or have a moisture thingy - otherwise they will freeze over and they acid will come out of the tabs into the ice, and each tab wont be the same strength anymore.

freezr is only useful for when you wish to keep it stored for long periods of time ..
other than that, make sure it isnt in sunlight or isnt getting lots of oxygen and it should last for a while. its also not good to let it get very warm .. so if you're keeping it at home, yeah, in foil and then in a gram-bag, in the shade.

Hi my name is rice! put them in me.....
(Sorry but I'm just lettin my frustration out as 'cid is rare as hens teeth round here at the moment and I'm hangin out, Oh! except for the arsewipe who's trying to flog rainbows for $30 a pop! Sorry but the supply and demand rule can go f@#k itself!!)