Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY - Rolls Royces - Need info

Smurf

Bluelighter
OK, Im sick of the HQ's so I want something clean for christmas. Was told I could get Rolls Royces.
I checked thru the best of 2000 list. Seems dragon, @draver and capcoincidence have had the pleasure.
is the logo RR???
is it clean mdma???
is it nice and loved up???
Any info would be appreciated.

rumour has it they are from the same press as the white motorolas and milleniums of late
i rate the white motorolas(7), they are definitely a nice pill.....not particularly strong though.

Just got a few. They look a different shape to the white moto's. Look more like the press of the fish from January
smile.gif
Smells like them too. Tested black in an instant
smile.gif

ah ok
smile.gif

so these are kinda like the RR's of last year then....
mmmmmh 92mg of of tender loving mdma

Hey, just wondering if the Green CU's are still floating around up there in any sorta numbers cos i managed to get some last week here in Melb, not complaining but was mildy surprised
smile.gif

Ahhh the rolls royce.... smurf , if they're approx the same size and colour as the white motorola's (as in big and off white-not exact dimensions) , they are a very nice pill...and quite large too
smile.gif

Also , the one's i have had the pleasure of dissolving in stomach acid have the RR overlapped...
Could be a nice option for nye if nothing better comes along.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by sweet leaf (edited 13 December 2000).]

Well i couldnt help myself
smile.gif
Took off to sugarreef, dropped a half, and it was so good. Huggy, cuddly, kissy, and dancey as all hell. Pure smile on the dial, none of the hq "im fucked" feeling. The way it should be.
Yep ill definately be throwing a few in the nye bag
smile.gif