Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How long should a line of MDMA be?

TwistedBoy

Bluelighter
Assuming I had a small quantity of pure MDMA powder and it was to be measured out to a dose of 100mg, how long would the line be and how thick? I'm very bad at measuring and would probably fail the test.
I weigh 60kgs, is 100mg enough. And would it better to swallow it all or divide it and snort and swallow?
NY House Tour here I come ;-)
Thanks!!

well how long would depend how thick and high that line was as well.. and then all that would depend on your perception... which could alter if a bit bent or sideways
wink.gif

I've noticed a lot of people lately saying they've got 100 or 120mg of pure MDMA powder. But how can anyone know exactly the quantity and purity of the powder?
Surely, your just as likely to get ripped off when buying powder as you are when buying pills.
It just seems to me that whenever anyone buys MDMA powder they assume they are getting 100mg+ pure MDMA powder. But in reality how likely is this?
Sorry if this isn't relevant to the topic.

How about looking under a microscope? Surely it's easy to pick the crushed crystals...

Methinks you'd be lucky to have 90mg from 100mg of mdma powder. Depends on the chemists ability and technique, and whether it's been cut afterwards.
100mg of the powder is likely to be a nice dose, but for a good smacking dose of mdma I'd probably weigh out 125mg.
length of the line? *shrug* just make it as thin as possible
I knew there was another reason I wanted to nab a microscope

How you take your powder, or any drugs for that matter, is up to your personal preferance... I've only snorted once, and it wasn't too bad... same size lines as when snorting some speed...
I usually just bomb it anyway
Smiley^: I don't have a scale to get an exact measure, or a chemical lab to do an analysis, so I just take my DD's word for it, and judge the worth of his word by the results... never been let down once... Sure you could get ripped off, but I'm a lucky S.O.B in these matters
wink.gif

And on the point of whether it's 100% mdma, I seriously doubt it, but there's a lot less impurities, and it's a whole lot cleaner than any pills I've ever had...
100mg is really nice, 120mg rocks, 150mg is heavenly
biggrin.gif

I'll answer your question for you. Divide 1 point into 3 lines, that's what I do every now and then, but I like dropping instead. Oh and about the purity of the mdma, most of the powder in Melb is coming in crystal form (like 1 crystal rock) does that mean it is 99% pure?
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 12 December 2000).]

isnt asking how long is a line of mdma like asking how long is a piece of string ?

No, more to the point how long do you make that line of string..
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Ahhh Grasshopper!
smile.gif

The length of of a line is easy to determine just like the length of a string.
A: Twice the length of the middle to one end.
But seriously the length can be about as much as you can handle shoving up your nostrils in one go. A line is just a method of getting it into your nose not a specific measurement like you might seem to think. So make it as long or as short as you feel comfortable with.

Simple encountered this one before
smile.gif

simply take how much you got ie, if you bought one g, put it on a nice glass chopping board, grab yourself a ruler and spead the line out to 10 cms, make sure you have a nice even thickness in the line, then cut every 1 cm, if the powder you bought is close to you will have a half accurate pint cut for your enjoyment there. Dosage, I would reccomend if you do not have pill much to take 1 point 100mg, snort it just make sure the line is well chopped, ergh if you do take pills take about 150mg 200mg, this will have you rolling about 150 mg will have you hard rolling for 5 hour 200mg for about 6-7 this is fun, just watch it know your mind and your body, and the formula above if you have 3 points 300mg, just make a line of 3 cm and divvy it into 3, this is not the most accurate messurment you will have about 20 mg give or take either way, but this is the best method I have found for powder, when you don't have acess to scales that can do points. Have fun and roll safe..
Roams
Who you be looking at willis?

Thanks Roamer, and to everyone one else, for your comments and suggestions.
The reason I asked this question was that I wasn't sure how much powder was in the bag (it was a thoughtful gesture from a friend) so I was looking for a reliable method of preparing a 100mg dose.
May your lines be longer than mine ;-)

How big 100mg appears will depend of course on the density of the powder, if it's wet, it will weigh more so there will be less substance there because the wetting chemical will add to the weight. If it's dry and well chopped up you might be able to make a single pile about 5mm by 5mm by 20-25mm? Extremely rough estimate I know... maybe you've seen how much powder there is in a point of pure speed before? Well a point is another name for 0.1g or 100mg... so you might be able to get a rough idea from that. Another way you might be able to get an idea is to put it in a gelcap, you should be able to find caps which hold a known content of powder, and (again roughly) estimate whether your 500mg gelcap is 1/5 full or not.
Without an accurate scale though, you're bound to be out by +/- a lot.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.