• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

if the pill tastes minty or like toothpaste whats it mean?

amplified

Bluelighter
had a pill on weekend was a diff taste to others I have had b4, tasted like toothpaste, but I would like to say that the pill rocked not speedy at all... some info would help. thanks.

They ran out of binder and decided toothpaste would work?
How bout they ran out of crushed glass so they had to use crushed minties instead?
smile.gif

Seriously though, who knows? maybe they were hidden in toothpaste when they were brought in or something .....

... or perhaps inside bottles that contained peppermint oil to mask the smell from those cute little beagles on the airport staff.

i thought we concluded that the beagles were only the fruit sniffing ones?
------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

Yes beagles sniff for plant matter and honey.
I'm pretty sure it's only German shepards that are used for illicits.
the beagles are cuter tho

As a rule there are 2 types of sniffer dogs - active and passive.
Beagles or Spaniels are active and are used in the baggage rooms etc, where they will bark excitedly if they smell narcotics. They are also commonly used at border patrols.
Labradors and German Shepards are the passive kind, usually used to catch drugs on the person. These passive dogs don't usually bark when they smell narcotics, they are more likely to sit down next to you or glance up at you which signals the customs officers. Sneaky.
Note that nearly all sniffer dogs are trained to identify all out of the ordinary smells. They can differenciate between all smells, whether it be specific plant matter, drugs, fruit or irregularities such as 'masking' agents. Peppermint wouldn't be any different.

i dont know where this is coming from, but a really vague memory from an American site said something about some bunk pills containing caffine+ methly salicitate and they were giving some guy shit because they said he was having a mint coffee pill.
Im pretty sure that it was that, but have a look in the American forums, it might help...
Dano

Reminds me of the time I picked up a bag of Pills off a friend of friends floor at a party. Since this guy was very well connected we saved up these pills for the night of my life one NYE. I sat them in my room and worshipped them for weeks only to pop them and realise 30 seconds later with my g/f that they were actually breath mints
[This message has been edited by SchlinkY (edited 12 December 2000).]

Maybe things are different here in the west... but here it's beagles that sniff out plant matter and sit down next to bags they pick out. At which point customs do not look through your shit for drugs, they look for and ask you about fruit, vegetables and honey... then if you have any pets etc, then they give the beagle a doggy treat and carry on
smile.gif

German shepards are only seen at the international airport... where they're concerned about illicit substnaces as well as fruit flys and living things.
Methyl Salycilate... aka oil of Wintergreen
all I can say is that it's an ester and its what gives fruits and stuff their flavours and smells. Never smelt or tasted it, but it does make sense

Oil of wintergreen, pope... Ever smelt Denkorub, or Deep Heat? That's the smell (I'm fairly sure).
Just out of interest, esters:
  • apple smell is ethyl ethanoate
  • cognac smell is ethyl heptanoate
  • grape smell is ethyl methanoate
  • strawberry smell is ethyl butanoate
  • wintergreen oil smell is methyl salicylate
  • banana smell is 3-methylbutyl acetate
BigTrancer
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 12 December 2000).]

Bingo with the wintergreen comparison BT.
used to rub it on the arms and legs when playing soccer and rugby in the cold uk winters.Warms up the limbs!!!!!! kills the eyes but!!!!!!!!!