Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which is it?

uggy2u

Bluelighter
Apparently the more pure a pill is the more crumbly it is, as MDMA doesn't bind! Yet why are some pills as hard as armadillo balls and yet still rock ya socks! and;
Just a passing comment - how many of these posts are done by a dd just to hype up their stash and to spread bad rumours about other pills going around even if they are good MDMA - I say piss off to them cause they are already ripping us off!

dude, it doesn't take a hell of alot of binder to keep a pill together, so the crumbliness really isn't a factor in quality, I mean sand doesn't bind well, would be crumbly as hell, doesn't mean its an mdma pill. The crumbliness just shows whether the person who pressed it knew how to mix up binders and whether the pill press being used was decent or not, the amount of mdma present can't be told from the crumbliness.
and as far as dd's on here talking up there pills, not really, they usually get shot down as soon as their pill is ez-tested, plus, most dealers don't have a big clientel on bluelight, talking it up on here isn't going to change their sales much. Besides, there's enuff gumbies out there who will beleive anything the dealer says that they don't need to talk it up on the net.....
in my opinion.....

mmm sandy pills... wonder what they test on the EZ-test. I have to side with GoOsH, something as subjective as the crumblieness can't be a good guide, similar with taste and smell and all that bollocks... stick to the EZ-test and figure it for sure... and hell MDMA powder is pretty damn crumbly... heheheh.
As for DD's talking shit up, I think BL is pretty free of that, if you really feel the need to bitch about such matters fly over to tecknoscape and bag out the guys on there.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Harlequin Diamondy Strange Hair

No worries, the average weight of most pills seems to be in the range 250-300mg, given by the majority of reports of pills quantitatively tested at Eve & Rave... That's why if you get a pill with 80+mg of MDMA you can really notice the smell/taste, because it's over a third of the pills content.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Just a query: If MDMA is a crumbly substance than why does MDMA powder come like rock-salt? Of late this is the sort of powder we've been getting but I remember a few mths back that it was a 'finer' powder like when you actually crush up the MDMA "rocks".
Any suggestions?
------------------
Did I farkin' ask for fries?