Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

another meth bust in brisneyland

Samadhi

Bluelight Crew
There was yet another bust of methylamphetamines in brisbane, australia yesterday. It was an amount of 32 kg of meth with an estimated street value of 2.9m dollars. Not surprised really, since most of the meth in australia is made in qld. The biggest bust last year was 25 20litre drums of base amphetamine. That's alot of billy. The ironic thing about the last bust was that the lab was set up in an apartment smack bang in the middle of Fortitude Valley (the mecca of the dance community in brisbane)hehehehehehe...cheeky bastards
--
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

oooooh yeah - i heard something about this recently. rumour has it that the guy was big in the (horse) racing industry or something????
bk
(base kitty!!!!)

This reminds me of the Admirality Towers bust. My friend lives in the same building, this bust happened over a year ago, but, as usual the cops spent ages with it and so on... I beleive it was on the news only a few months ago.
Anyway, apparently the walls in the room had gone a pale yellow and the gases had been drifting all through the building.
I wonder, while the lab was in action, if the residents got much from sleep from this strange gas in the building.
------------------
The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live
[This message has been edited by BlackMonk (edited 12 December 2000).]

AAAHHHH good old admiralty towers!!!! that place is a den of sin....also know quite a few residents..boys and their toys. one of the reasons for them getting caught was that they were putting their waste fumes into the A.C vent it and showed up on maintainance health test of the A.C
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

I can't believe all these labs in apartment buildings - to me it seems like that would be the last place you'd have one! I guess the advantage would be that you could keep moving about from place to place to *try* and stay a step ahead.
Must say I'd love to be the landlord of that place though :
"umm don't worry bout rent this week... one of tose barrels over in the corner should do"
wink.gif

bags not having a land lord with speed psychosis tho.
smile.gif

"naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... gimme the .... money!!! quickly!! they're coming!.. gimme ittttttttttt!!! naaaaaaaaaaah!"
hehe
HC