PDA

View Full Version : White Round Pill with "Roche 2"

redgiant
10-12-2004, 20:27
Hello,
I have some pharms that were sold as RIVOTRIL Roche 2 mg (klonopin) - they are white round tablets that are scored across and longways (a cross shape) on one side and the other side has

Roche
* 2 *

The * are little indentations on the pill.

They don't feel as strong as I would imagine 2 mg of klonopin would feel, but I do have a diazepam tolerance (around 20mg/day) - any ideas if these are really k-pins or could they be something else?

The only reason I ask it b/c it takes 2-3 of them just to feel ANYTHING and at least 5 to get a buzz - my tolerance isn't that high.

Thanks

LeadSingerDisease
11-12-2004, 07:03
Is there by chance a "V" cut out in the pills? If so, then they are Valium 2mg. Which is a very low dose. About 1/5 the strength of 1mg of klonopin.

LeadSingerDisease
11-12-2004, 15:21
^Nice. I think you hit it on the head. But taking 5 of those would equal 10mg. I'm gonna go ahead and say that if you are taking 5 of those to feel a buzz, you definately have a tolerance.

redgiant
11-12-2004, 16:36
yep - thanks guys - that's the pill allright. so I guess they are what he said they were - any chance they could be past the expiration date, therefore losing some of the potency? - they weren't blister packed when I got them, just in a baggie - but those that forgotten posted are definitely what I have.

thanks again