Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info Required -- Light Blue Nike -- Melbourne

Never Mind

Bluelighter
hey ppls.
I have checked Pillreports but I see different batches, some say good MDMA, others say speed bomb.
My eztest burst as I was trying to squeeze so reagent out of it, so I didn't get to test them.
They are hard as fuck, light blue colour, spekley (sp?) flat top and bottom, no score, fair deep nike swoosh, with slightly chamfered edges.
I'm pegging Speed Bombs, but I'm hoping speed bombs with something else for good measure.
Any body had any first hand experiences.
Keep in mind I have to destroy two dance floors this weekend.....
What are they like??
CHEERS
BASS OUT
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

All I heard about these is that someone tested the last week and they turned out to be speed bombs. Sorry can't give anymore info other than that, I didn't see the pill.

this is tested clear at first and then went to orange in about 8 - 10 secs. I had a friend that took it last night and he said that it has a fair dose of K in it. So i figured it is K and speed?
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

aarrrrhhh CRAP
So they probably aren't the good iones from a while back.
K?? DAMMIT
No double dropping these babies!
BASS OUT
ps. Anybody with first hand knowledge??
Length, engergy? Head fucky?

Spoke to someone last night about these, he said they were really really excellent but in a wierd style, prob just a good speedbomb.