Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing A Shoebox

chemlor

Bluelighter
Sorry guys, my "search" toption isn't working, but please help!
Now I know that to bring small items in is easy, that method of sending them to your house under a false name then writing "return to sender" on it and leaving it next to the door for a few days. What about bulkier items, maybe the size of a shoe box.
I'm guessing since the mailbox is too small, they'll be left at the post office, and you'll have to provide ID to collect it. Anyone have any suggestions?

You don't usually need ID. just the form they put in your letter box that says its there to pick up.

Yes but your name is on the slip, you are thereby (when picking up the illegal contents) that this person DOES indeed live at this address.

its riskier obviously, can this shoebox sized item be broken down into 2 or 3 smaller parcels? just an idea.
------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

thanks guys. I doubt the sender gives into special requests like package-reduction. Seems like these's very little to get around picking it up but still not declaring that you are the name on the paper. I know ignorance is no defence, but it might just have to do on this occasion, maybe making it delivery to a person with a name that might be slighly similar, like Schmidt instead of Smith or something.

What on earth are you trying to do sending something illegal in a package the size of a shoebox???
Relying on Australia Post for a package that size (and therefore that huge value) is asking for trouble.

Doing something like importing/mailing a shoebox is asking for trouble from the cops. From what I've heard/read sniffer dogs smell most, if not all packages and they're x rayed as well. To give u an example of how likely sniffer dogs are to smell something a mate of mine who is very straight laced (the hardest thing he does and has done is alky and a *little* but of weed) and he had a note in his wallet that was used to snort coke (which he didnt have anymore) and they smelt it out. I rekkin that you're pretty likely to get busted, i dont think it'd be recommended
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n

Nah its not as risky as u think,
I have a christmas job at australia post, and sniffer dogs no need to worry about them, especially at this time of the year when all australia post wants to do is get all the parcels out of the way.
we pick up parcels and we literally throw them into giant metal crates (so use lots of sticky tape because u don't wont your package to split open, i had one split open with heaps and i mean heaps (about 50) jars of pills- just not the kind we like- fall out everywhere)
anyway what i am saying is if your going to send something send it now!! even stick some chrissy wrapp on it and say its from 'grandma' hehe
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

My sentiments exactly Tidygirl
smile.gif
I'd still be cautious about recieving something worth that much through the mail anyway.. I've never had any problems with parcels getting lost in the mail (i live away from home so i get lots of care packages from mummy
smile.gif
) but it has happened.. so yeah, I'd just be worried about minimising the risk of it disappearing.

hahahha bt. there's nothing like a current event to bump an old thread back into life.
smile.gif