• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K-Holes and NDE (near death experiences)

Spinsta

Bluelighter
Just flicking through the Spiritual drug use part of Bluelight, I was reading some interesting posts based around going to "k-holes" and how they are related to NDE.
Judging by the descriptions I've read about NDE's and K-holes, I've become curious as to what it's all about.
Is a substantial amount of Ketamine required to you go into the K-hole?
Also, the risk factor involved with taking such a large quantity of K to acheive a NDE certainly can't be too good...can you actually kill yourself from consuming such large amounts of K in one go (like overdosing)?
Any information (any at all regarding K-holes) would be greatly appreciated guys and gals
smile.gif

Cheers,
- Spinsta
------------------
Sorry love, no time for the old in-out. I'm just here to read that meter.
- A Clockwork Orange.
[This message has been edited by Spinsta (edited 07 December 2000).]

aaargh! dont talk to me about K-holes. was in 1 for about 5hrs...
fun at first, but when it went on for too long and i had things to do, it was a real drag trying to climb out of that hole.
i think it depends on your personal K-tolerance. experiment starting with small amounts, see how much u need for which kinda effects u're trying to achieve.

Ketamine, how i missed that stuff! Can't wait for it to become more available in Oz!
But i digress...Ghost is right, start small. The effects of K are non-linear to dosage which means the next line you greedily shove up your nose (or however you choose to ingest) may not necessarily prolong or intensify the journey. Appreciate it, let it's effect run before you do the next one, slightly more if you think you can handle it. Remember though, tolerance builds quickly and snorting more to achieve the desired results means more holes being burnt in your brain. Quite literally. So space out your attempts at NDE.
About K-holes, i don't know why users like them. I don't. Do you really want to be stuck in an incoherent state where everything starts to sound the same? During a K trip, your hearing actually suffers a narrowing of frequency, so if you love music, you'd be able to appreciate it less. A moderate amount with E, otherwise known as kitty-flipping, is a truly enjoyable experience though. Just don't expect to be overly chatty or empathetic like you'd be on MDMA alone.
Also, K does not impede your respiratory system so you don't have to worry about stoppage of breathing. Having said that, it's wise to use everything in moderation so know your limits. As a general rule of the thumb, if you're feeling severe nausea, don't take anymore!
smile.gif

Remember, if you're snorting, do LINES, not m*!h@rfu#%ing caterpillars!
wink.gif

------------------
"Let us hope that the whores of evil no longer loiter on the doorsteps of your path"-Jack Kerouac