is it better, worse
or exact same and should be treated the same way >

its all i can get
from some nz site
i would get ghb......
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

yummy yummy for my tummy
Been having this for a while now as have lots i know to no adverse effect. I'm pretty sure it doesn't burn my mouth, or anyones for that matter
smile.gif

Does make the place sticky though if you spill it

it has pretty nice effects, so it is good in this regard.
it has absolutely shocking effects inside your body, and I would class it in the same league as drinking poisonous liquids like paint thinner...
and the taste is pretty revolting, even worse as time moves on, although no where near as bad as paint thinner
smile.gif

i have one word for you
*mixer*
masks that 'orrible taste no worries
smile.gif

have only ever had this 1,4, so can't comment on comparisons, but this stuff rocks! Never experienced nausea from it like some do on G/butandiol, but maybe that's just me.

MMMmmmmmmMMmMMMMMm! I really like this stuff. Sure it's not GHB, but it is still really nice...And I agree....it doesn't burn ur mouth. I don't know too much about toxicity but I have only moderate doses adn feel fine. The stuff I have is 125g 1.4 butanediol diluted in 1L of distilled water. Works out to 12.5% and my perfect dose seems to be a 12ml dose followed by another 2.5 hours later. I have only ever felt mildly nautious, which passes with water conumption.
I give this stuff a B+. It's no replacement for MDMA
smile.gif

Over and out!

Just a question.. where did this report out burning mouthes come from? In my group we have a very impressionable friend who always ends up believing the latest fresh rumour (such as harry in pills).. don't get me started there.
She swore blue that 1,4-but made your mouth burn, stomach bleed.. she crossed her heart that it was EVIL.. i'm not joking.. totally evil.. Mind you she still went crazy on the stuff.
What i'm saying is i think alot of the bad stuff heard about it is probably from inconclusive studies and reports.
The average dose for me is about 20ml and me plus others are fine with it

It's ok. I feel it's stronger/mg than GHB, but I can't see how. My experience with it is very limited, so don't take my word for much.
It's good tho, but it's one of those substances for me, that I have, and enjoy while I'm on it, but afterwards think "that just wasn't worth it".
It is more toxic than GHB. It's metabolised into GHB in your body, and that's were the harn is done I think, making your liver deal with this toxic chemical.
I found some of the info in here pretty orrite.

entropope: yeah that's what I meant, GHB gets metabolized in your stomach and that is much safer then how BDO gets metabolized into GHB in the liver. Plus since BDO is an industry-strength floor cleaner, it has approx. 3% metal deposits...
I don't know what I was going on about the paint thinner, but I never meant that it burns ya mouth.

I dunno about its real floor cleaning ability. I'ts a tad thick and it doesn't evaporate very well. Try cleaning something with it. My bottle says Cleaning Fluid, but it doesn't clean very well at all (being one of the few that would actually waste a few precious ml's of it to try it out
wink.gif
) and if anything it leaves a nasty residue. Also if it were a solvent, then it would easily dissolve lipids. I am willing to bet top dollar that it doesn't at all. I can't see myself washing up pots and pans with it
wink.gif

But seriously, I think it comes in labled bottles like "cleaning fluid" because it is a nice easy way of getting it through customs.
(hope I haven't provided too much info there)
As miss piggy always used to say....
HiiiiiYA!

fucken hell there are heaps of very similar threads about G going 'round atm. Just a reminder to serach search search before post post posting.
Another thing... 1,4 can come in many different strengths so make sure you know the toxicity before you go pouring yourself 20ml of the stuff.

But considering that the search function has been disabled , it is not possible. I really think that if Bluelights main aim is harm reduction/information publication than the social/meetups forums should be disabled _long_ before the search function.
my 2c anyway.