Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

More pills busted

Sacred

Bluelighter
Just heard on the news that coke, hash and 40000 pills got stopped in Holland which were intended for Australia.
14 people got arrested from Belgium, Netherlands and Australia which were all part of a "smuggling ring" :~( Properties were also searched.. didn't say what they found.
Guess this means we'll be stuck with shit for a while longer eh..
[This message has been edited by Sacred (edited 06 December 2000).]

Just what we need after the last bust!!
Luv Voodoo
frown.gif

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF R WE GUNNA HAVE FOR NEW YEARS!!!! *cries*

hahaha....just had to have a laugh at the above post. Doesn't it suck when you hear about busts like this, don't crime squads have a heart? hehe, dirty little barstards probably just want it for themsleves. Does anyone know what level of schooling you need to work for customs??

the thing that shits me about this is that these would have been quality MDxx pills in all likelihood. A haul like this would certainly leave a hole in the local market(?). However the demand, especially at this time of year, is going to be high. This'll leave the door open for more local producers to tote their wares - possibly dangerous pills! Don't the powers that be realise this?

"You took the words right out of my mouth...
(it must have been while u were kissing me" - Meatloaf; From Bat out of Hell i think)

lol to biscuit
i don't believe we've had the pleasure.
but anyway, that belongs in social
wink.gif