• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there 2 different batches of Buddhas?

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Ok guys been offered some Buddhas, however iam unsure whether to make a purchase or not as the batch from 5-6 weeks back were nothing special in my opinion. My question is there seems to be a lot around again over the past week. There have been 3 new posts about them in pillreports, however they are being described as 'white' whereas i thought the ones back 5-6 weeks back were more offwhite/grey. Is this possibly a new batch? I doubt it myself as the pill was too intricate, however if they are would like to know if they are stronger/cleaner. If anyone has got any info/views on this issue would appreciate hearing your thoughts
smile.gif

hey,
we are of your opinion. Not sure where you are from, (we are from bris) and we tried the buddhas from about 8 wks ago. they were also off white with grey flecks. we thought they were of a more mde feeling. very stoned and zoned. 2 weeks ago, we had another buddha night. these pills were quite white with bluey white flecks. They were absolutely awesome. textbook mdma reaction. very loved up, massages were intense, very clean comeown. Both pills tested black, but the latter buddha turned black/purple at point of contact with reagent. the original one turned black after about 3 seconds. not sure if it makes a difference but there was a difference in timing. hope this has helped
smile.gif

------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???

e^lectric, how goes it? i'm pretty sure there aren't two batches of buddahs. Looking at a large qty will make it obvious that there are differences regarding colour/spec colours.
Didn't like them either! my opinion? GRAB SOME 007's! IMO much more 'mdma like' then the buddah's. CA
smile.gif

by the looks at pillreport,there are two diffrent buddhas.that was the first time i looked there since i posted there last.
someone commented about one having a split on the reverse and the other no split!
hum...buh?
though my opinion on the buddhas is that they are inconsistent mix!IMOA if you know what i mean!
they seem to work for some and not for others.
Like CA said.Get your hands on some 007's!
smile.gif

both are not the stongest pill but 007 would have to be more on the mdma side than buddhas.

I'd just like to add, that this is the second time I've heard someone say that there is a new batch of buddah's out - and the last time wasn't through Bluelight. Rumours rumours rumours!

Yep I heard (from a non bluelighter) that he had new buddhas. He said they were about 30% stonger than the other ones. This guy is normaly pretty spot on. I told this other guy about buddhas and how I didn't like them and he said "there are a new batch around, I had one the other week and they are heaps better".....hmmmm....what to do, what to do!

I have been thinking a bit about this. It all makes sence if you think about how many people just think these were mind blowing and then others say how boring they were....I think it could possibly be true!

what do you think could be true MOTOMAN?
that there are 2 diff batches?
all the complaints i heard about buddhas where all from the same batch,purchased the same time!
like i said above!some said yeah and some said naie!
smile.gif

so do the new buddhas look diffrent? split on the back or not? etc...
smile.gif

------------------
Don't know what's gonna happen yet - but I guess that's the most exciting
part - not knowing - that way - juz about anything you might imagine
/fantasize could happen. Hmmmmmm.... a bit fat honey-pot room for tigger
to play in, and an undergound lab for making biscotti's etc etc ohhh the
list could go on and on.

My friEnd,Donna=)

It could be true about the 2 different types. I don't know what they look like, but I am gona find out. All I know is that they are whiter than the other speckle ones...from what I hear.

we've seen large amounts of the buddhas from 2 months ago and the recent ones and i can tell you (mainly to CA) that they are different. The colouring was totally different in the recent batch. The texture was different, these were softer. The test reaction was different. The feeling was definitely different. Like i've said above, textbood mdma reaction. no messy head-i found it quite easy to focus and at the end of the roll, i meditated quite easily.
this is the thing. The buddhas from late sep/early oct up in bris had scores on the back. Apparently there were buddhas in melb at the same time that didn't. the pills we had 2 weeks ago had score on them as well. But that was the ONLY similarity. I'm pretty convinced that there are 2 batches.
as a point of interest...there were ALSO buddhas around that had an intented logo. Both that we saw had a 3d logo.
smile.gif

the recent ones were scrumptious
------------------

Iam well CA thanx for asking
smile.gif
Hmmmmm interesting. The only reason i asked in the first place was that no Buddhas seemed to be around 2-3 weeks back then all of a sudden my DD has got some back in stock and 3 reports were postedThese were all from Melb area if my memory serves me correctly. I think the reports seemed to be a little better in terms of feedback also. This combined with the fact that they seem to be a more "whiter colour",makes for interesting conclusions
wink.gif
Interested to read your comments Samadhi. My main concern is I can get these dirt cheap, which worries me just a little. Def. gonna have to do more PI work b4 the w/end arrives. Lets hope its all good thnough
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 06 December 2000).]

E^lectric...We either have the same dd or these are gona flood Melbourne again. Just to bring up another thing, it could be bullshit but I am not too sure. He said he has 007s that are a bit thicker and better than the old ones, now I can not back this up just yet but I will find out this weekend for sure. Seriously I think these are locally made mdma pills and someone has heard that they were too weak and is giving it another go. It is all starting to sound too suss to me.

sounding like a bit of ck syndrome!
smile.gif
hee hee
yeah they still around.I think d.d's are just holding back!?!?
samadhi we had buddhas here then(sept-oct) with scores on the back! still do,but i know they are the same ones you just might still find
wink.gif
(here melb.)
Never seen a buddha without a score on the back in melb.Even when i looked and tested other peoples buddhas that came from diffrent d.d's.
oh yeah,they are cheap! so where the last ones!
i like somas conclussion now
smile.gif

hmm.. dunno whether this info will help or not... but i noticed that there are two different logo of the buddhas... one has a spear coming from his back and one doesnt have... i tried both but before that i was on other drugs... so i can't tell the difference...

Yes I have wondered about this as well- I had buddahs about 5 weeks ago, they were an off white, score on back etc. Tested black in a few seconds. The other day, a guy who usually supplies speedy pills got a huge quantity after I thought they had all gone. The other buddahs were really easy to split in half with my fingers, these ones I could hardly bite, also they were quite white. Aslo usually MDMA makes feel like throwing up at the beginning, these didn't.
Very strange!

So Lorelle, what's the verdict, were they better than the old ones?

Now we know for a fact that there were at least 2 batches of buddhas in brisbane. Our chap just got a new lot abour 2 weeks ago, of which we had 2, but he's holding on to the rest for nye...Lorelle, these were similar to what you described...except i had a bit of a flighty tummy with these...but i believe that is an individual thing, cos S didn't. Also we understand that there will be slight discrepancies within big batches (have also seen) but the 2nd lot of b's were TOO different.
But all the characteristics are similar.
Also, with these "new" buddhas, our dd has decided to only sell them to people who really appreciate good pills. We also have people in bris who get the shits with "smacky"...hehe pills and he doesn't want to waste these on them. I've had one of these and i can tell you, they shouldn't be wasted.
but hey, we're only from brisbane, what would we know???
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

ONE more thing, these new ones are actually a little more exy up here than alot of other pills, which are speedbombs.
question 4 everyone...
1. where do you think these originate?...we've checked out other pillreports and these have come up everywhere
-4 corners of the globe.
------------------
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

I reckon these and the 007's were made in Melb. When they came out it was on a wednesday/thursday night and there were shitloads around. I knew of 4 dd's that had them, and I only have about 5 dd's. They were selling for a cheap price ($35 singles). That's what I think anyway.

Im pretty sure that they arent a local bean.. .As stated these have popped up all over the world.Dont get me wrong I'd like to think that we could ..but when have you seen such a well pressed logo in Australia?The last time i saw 1 like this was about 8yrs ago; woody wood pecker; A reason for the print is that it is pretty hard to copy!!! a top of the range press. These guys obviously dont want them copied in a hurry... S of Samadhi