• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 9/12/04 - Xmas is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
This thread is way overdue so here we go:

White Domes

Colour: White
Shape: Round, Domed Both Sides
Logo: No Logo
Dimensions: 8mm x 5mm
Score: No score
Texture: Hard press, tough to scrape

EZ Test Result: Marquis - Dark Purple in 3-5 seconds
Simons - Bright Blue in 2-4 seconds
Ropadope - No Change

White Apple Macs
448_o.jpg

Colour: White
Shape: Round,
Logo: Apple Mac logo (apple with a bite taken out of the top right corner)
Dimensions: 8mm x 4mm
Score: score
Texture:Fairly hard press

EZ Test Result: Mandelin - Dark Purple in 3-5 seconds -MDxx

Red Mitsubishi
45270.jpg

Colour: Light Red, slightly speckley.
Logo: Mitsubishi, 3 point star.
Shape: Round
Score: Yes
Texture: Hard, easy enough to split with teeth.
Taste: Swallowed, did not chew, no taste.

EZ test: Quick to black with marquis - Strong MDXX

Pink MTV
attachment.php

Colour : Pink
Shape : round pill flat both sides
Logo : 'M' is raised out of the pill with 'tv' pressed into the 'M' and half into the face of the pill (see pic)
Edges: Bevelled on score side only
Score : Yes, square shape, to equal depth as bevell
Texture : Very firm, did not crumble when scraping for test
Taste : unknown

Tester : Marquis, purple to black over approx 10secs

Blue/Aqua Motorola
attachment.php

Colour : Blue/Aqua
Shape : round pill flat both sides
Logo : Motorola 'M' logo (see pic)
Edges: Diagonal bevell on both sides
Score : No
Texture : Firm, but was easy to scrape off for test
Taste : unknown

Tester : Marquis, purple to black over approx 15secs, over 1 minute edges of test area turned green?

Thats the last 2 weeks very quickly, feel free to repost anything from
The old Perth Pills thread if you know its still available. Thanks to everyones work who I ripped off to slap this together ;)

Last edited:
Tester : Marquis, purple to black over approx 15secs, over 1 minute edges of test area turned green?
Just to clear it up: this is common and is not related to the reaction of the sample but rather oxidisation occuring with the reagent. The colour reaction will occur throughout the whole sample or possibly in swirls if it is a combination pill (MDxx and amphetamine for example).

From that last thread, no I do not know if caffeine means the MDMA will take longer to come on.

That was poor wording on my part. What I meant was that the red mitisis seem to take longer to come on (causing people to drop more way too early). The differences that could cause this are either the binder used or the other obvious "difference" the presence of caffeine. I put it in inverted commas because it is a well known fact that a relatively decent proportion of MDMA pills also contain caffeine.

Why I do not know.

Regarding Caffeine + MDMA pills; Readily absorbed caffeine stimulates gastrointestinal motility and stimulates both the release of acid and pepsinogen (pepsin in H+). If pH decreased rapidly in the stomach or duodenum, it may account for the delay in onset.

Having coffee before/ during a meal will result in the stomach contents entering the duodenum at a faster rate than normal. Could it also be possible that with caffeine, MDMA is also transported through the digestive tract at a faster rate, effectively reducing the rate of absorption.

consumed some blue butterflys last weekend... first drop in like 6 months and a bit of an impulse buy... they were light blue/white with a dodgey looking butterfly pressed into them... very hard press and rather fat to boot, nice hard chunky pills.

however they were quite shit i ate about 1 and 2/3 and didnt really peak very hard at all, and it died off after an hour or two... accidentally left the last bit of my second pill on the bar in a club when i emptied my change to buy some water hehehe.

anyways they were a very poor ass pill rate them a 4 or 5. tolerance shouldnt be an issue as 6 months ago when i dropped last, the green euros blew my head off and they were rated as average.... so these beans must be shiate.

Your report is similar to mine on a Blue Butterfly in September.

Blue Butterfly

Shape: Round, logo on one side, no score on underside
Dimensions: 8mm x 5mm.
Colour: Blue, white and greyish speckles very evident
Edges: Bevelled top and bottom around edges, nice firm press
Texture: Firm press, wouldn't crumble when force appiled, split in two nicely but with bit of flakes. Easily chewed.
Smell: Normal aniseed, sweet chem smell. wasn't too strong, but present
Taste: Usual bitter chem tatse, burns when dissolved under tongue
Tester: Extreme Reagents >> Black after 10-15 seconds
Rating: 7 (NOTE - seems to be inconsitancy within the batch , some containing high dose of mdma and other none)

old perth pills

A substantial amount of these pills contained nothing :\

Last edited:
RED DOMES

Logo: None

Shape: Round

Colour: Red

Edges: domed on both sides, no score and no bevel. well pressed pill

Taste: Like most pills, quite bitter but not unbearable

EZ test: Last minute decision so didnt get a chance sorry!! Might find a few later this week so will post it later.

Rating: 7

A fairly decent pill this one, didnt peak too hard off just the single dose but its only been two weeks since my last pill so tolerance was a bit of an issue.

Dropped 1 at around 10pm because I had to work the next day, came on in about 50 mins. Hit the dance floor and had some good rushes, danced for the entire set (almost 3 hours). Left for home just after that and was still getting warm rushes and good feelings until I got home at around 2.

Good comedown, managed to sleep after a shower and a bit of a wind down. Felt good the next day, no scatteredness to speak of.
Get a couple of these and you'd be having a great night.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^
Had a halfa of these last night.
3rd week in a row (I'm very disappointed in myself) so tolerance was moderate but still felt effects.
No eye wobbles, rushes or anythin' like that, just a good time bein' friendly.
Unsure if these are MDMA only, would say either MDXX or combination with amphetamines.
:\
Mates rate these high, I would probably give a 6.5 - 7.
Lasted 3+ hours which was great but had also been drinkin' and effects didn't feel purely MDMA.
Like to know what's in there, didn't get a chance to test.
*tsk tsk*
PEACE

Green Doves

Colour
: Green with lots of white specs
Shape: Round,
Logo: Indented dove
Dimensions: 8mm x 4mm
Score: yes but not very deep
Texture: hard press
Rating: 7-8 / 10

Had these on friday night watching one of my favourite djs. Was quite impressed with the pill in total, got eye wobbles , nicely loved up all the usual feeling assoicated with a good mdma pill. Probably a bit below the mitsi's but defently worth while in my opinion.

Keep droppin'
Joe

Below is a link to a report with a nice clear pic of what the pills look like.

link

White Dome / Green Dove

Railed half a green dove last night.
Pretty shoddy looking pill. Logo not pressed very clearly and it just wasn't a clean press overall.
But having said that I concur with everything Bill Joe said. Rate 7+ if your tolerance is not shot by now.

Thought I'd also post a pic of those white domes. Same dimensions/description as above. Although its basically just a plain white pill, no logo, no score, front & back the same.

Attachments

• white dome.jpg
    white dome.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 116
White Panda's

White Panda's, presumably the same ones from over east, have arrived in Perth.
There's a couple of reports and comments with the pill's getting ratings of 8.
Will test one shortly.

K_T,
I tested some domes 2 wks ago, standard mdxx reaction,no sign of amphetamines.....

Perth White Panda

[Edit - I initially had no reagent reactions testing this pill, as noted below in this post, but as it turns out they have a neutral coating which threw me off - thanks to alexkidd for suggesting to dig deeper, which resulted in a good MDx result - see posts below]

I havent consumed White Panda but i've just reagent tested one - it doesnt look good :(. I got a couple of them today because there were ratings here of 8's, but fortunately i'll be able to return them without loss.

Marquis - no result. Simons - no result. Robadope - no result.

The Marquis one slightly turned a watery green but the change is so slight i couldnt really say if it's a reaction as such, and looking at the test dish now with all three samples on it, they all basically look the same - three tiny puddles of reagents with a very mild slight green/brown discoloration that you could probably define simply as "no reaction".

To ensure that the tests were carried out ok I re-tested a pill that I know from personal testing and consumption has MDx in it (Egyptian Eyes) and as expected that DID turn immediately purple/black, so there's nothing wrong with my Marquis reagent.

8mm wide x 4mm high. It is not scored, and there are no speckles. There is a very tiny bevel around the very edge on both sides, only noticable if you look closely. The weight is very variable: 254mg for one, 292mg for another, yet both pills looked almost identical, even from side-on to see the height.
They look exactly the same as this one from Brisbane:
http://www.pillreports.com/images/pills/45461.jpg

Here are two reports from Brisbane about White Panda, including one that had MDMA-like reagent results.
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=45460
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=45461

So I'm a bit confused and bewildered at this point, the lack of any sort of reaction at all from all three reagents seems to indicate that these may not have active ingredients. I'm not much of a gambler so I'll be reluctantly returning these. I guess my EZ Test kit just paid for itself if it has prevented me from obtaining two dud tablets.

If anybody has any more info on these, I'd love to hear it

Last edited:
How much of the pill did u test. I read these have a glossy outer coating which might be neutral?

Here is a scan of the White Pandas (Perth):

Attachments

• whitepandaperth.jpg
    whitepandaperth.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 156
Here is a photo of the reagent testing. Sorry but i lost track of which one was the Simons and which one was the Robadope as they all looked very similar including the Marquis one. I did the Marquis test with Egyptian Eyes on the same dish - it immediately reacted, turning purple and then black within a second. There was however seemingly no reaction from the White Panda in any of the tests.

alexkid yes I did only scrape the outside but it seems to be one consistant powder so im not sure if it's 'coated' as such, but it's a good suggestion that I hadnt thought of so thanks, I'll dig a little deeper into the thing and try once more with Marquis.

I told the mate i got them off about the test results and he said (sms quote) "Apparently very lovely tho! go figure! No complaints only good responses, weird hey"

Ok, digging deeper. Back in 10

Attachments

• whitepandaperthtest.jpg
    whitepandaperthtest.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 131
alexkidd: BINGO!!! Digging deeper we struck purple (now black) gold!! :)
So it must have a fairly thick coating because my scrapings werent very small, but i guess the problem was that my scrapings were just from the surface rather than digging in

Hmmmm .... a lesson learnt. :)

Anyway I guess these are the same as the Brisbane/Sydney White Pandas that have recently been posted, one of which gave it an 8/10

white 69

had a couple of white 69's last night. appear to be the same as the ones which are going round over east. Ive been told that these are also the same as the white pandas.
Dropped around 10.30 and took an hour to come on but when it did i was left sitting on my arse for a good while. Eventually started dancing but the dancefloor was so packed that dancing was quite uncomfortabe.
Dropped a second at about 1.30 even tho i didnt need to. When the second kicked in i was peakin very hard, wasnt dancing but was spending some time just chatting outside. Went home around 4, even tho i was still high, eventually got to sleep around 5ish.
Rate these pills pretty highly, probably deserve an 8, would have had a better night at a better club tho. Am grabbing some more for new years today.

Re: white 69

casual said:
Ive been told that these are also the same as the white pandas.

I'm not particularly into flaming Greenlighters on their first post, but this comment adds nothing to the evaluation of the pills. I'm sure you were also told Santa Claus comes at Christmas bringing presents, but unless you've witnessed it with your own eyes, preferrably while they're not rolling, it doesn't make it true.

The value of the Perth Pills post is the general lack of conjecture by most of the contributors.

Anyway, welcome to Bluelight %)

Status
Not open for further replies.