Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Combo: coke early - pills later. Your opinion, please

Euröslut

Bluelighter
Uni’s almost over, summer’s up and I’m soon to pay my chilly country of origin a brief visit… Point is: Friday night’s going to be huge. I’m contemplating having a bit of coke at the beginning of the night, say 7-8-ish, in conjuntion with drinks, for starters, then moving on to Peach Motorolas as the night progresses. Any precautions/views on the combo (as to quantity, spacing out and past experiences)?
Oh yeah, and I need to be capable of passing airport security the next morning.
[This message has been edited by Euröslut (edited 04 December 2000).]

Hey,
I did that this weekend. Drinks, some coke, then green cu. The cu was no where as potent as normal. And a bit more stand offish than normal.
Having coke and drinks later in the night after a pill seemed a better combo.
But that was based on limited experiences.

wat he said.
smile.gif

i think coke after pill/MDxx/amphetamines is a better choice.
did it the other way round recently... nope, nowhere as good.
imu2.gif

as ghost and smurf have said.......coke is better after pills.
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

Very interesting,
what if I allow for a good washout of say 2-3 hours in between... assuming coke from 6-9, then drinks only, then E at midnight onwards? Would that change the course of things?
The 6-12 intervall is unfortunately rather incompatible with E.

This is one way of reducing the effects of your pill. Unfortunately, alcohol and cocaine will offset or work against the effects the feelings ecstasy will give you.

Well I'm going to be different and say that I'm quite a fan of the old coke + pill routine. The pill was taken after I'd pretty much come right down, say 3 hrs after 1/2g coke.
Didn't drink any alcohol but MAN, I talked for about 5 hours straight - just had so much love to give- and from memory it wasn't a pill that made any 'best of' lists. I think it may have been a white split? Hmmm, maybe it wasn't mdma, anyhow I was totally off my scone in a good way.
I may have to test the theory though,
get back to you after the weekend
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 05 December 2000).]

well, when i tested it out with the coke-b4-mdma combination, i did it with mdma powder. with a 2hr gap between the coke and mdma. the coke effects had more or less worn off. and nope, definitely a waste of the mdma powder.
so if u're taking a mdxx pill after the coke, id say, skip the coke and just stick to a few drinks, b4 taking the pill.
imu2.gif

are you sure the mdma powder was good ? (sorry cause i think im doing this nye. so gotta find out), what about with a gap saying coking 10-1 + drinks, speed + drinks,, then pilling at ny day party during the day (probably hq's)
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Id still suggest mdma first.
But it all depends on what mood/vibe u want to have.
Coke/speed/drinks seems to work well together. Milky, Id suggest the white split was prolly speed based. Try a really good mdma one with coke and you'll see what I mean.

Pills, then after a couple of hours of rolling, a few nice lines of Charlie.
Kicks the pill back in and rushes you very nicely
smile.gif

In my experience anyway
smile.gif

Stylin, the coke was good, the MDMA powder was good.
if u're taking the pills the next day tho', it shouldnt be a problem. but id still rather save the coke for AFTER the pills.

Well tonight im going to leave the mdma at home all together...
drinks and then gorge myself on coke. see if we can get some attitude flyin around
wink.gif