Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed: brown rhinos/ekkos?? SYDNEY

**itsmE**

Bluelighter
Hiya ppls
smile.gif

I got a couple of these pills given to me about 3 weeks ago, im in syd. They were brown, sorta speckled, with a pic of a rhino on one side and the edges were rounded, no score.
They took for ages to come on and i felt the main peak of them (not that there really was any), about 3-4 hrs later. They just made me feel heaps cracked out, like i wasnt really there and just all-round shit, and then after only one cone about 5 hrs after i had dropped i became HEAPS paranoid about everything and that never usually happens, it was really weird.
When i finally was able to test one of em it tested orange/brown.
I was just wondering if anyone out there could give me a bit more info as to what was in these pills, any experiences or anything at all would be greatly appriciated
smile.gif

Thanx in advance
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------
** the happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way **

Thanx for the link trouble, that was my old post tho hehehe
smile.gif
but thanx newayz
smile.gif

Those rhinos/ekkos were pink, shit pills also, really weak speedbombs.
These ones are brown and i wouldnt have a clue as to what was in them, anyone else had them?
Thanx
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------
** the happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way **

Hey ghost, just wondering did you have these or are you just thinking maybe k??
Thanks
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------

i had it myself. very definitely K. not a good mixture of speed and K, like some not-too-bad speedbombs. this 1 was just WRONG.
much prefer rock wizz.
imu2.gif