Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine + MDMA?

goodgirl

Bluelighter
How To Do This

Okayy!!!

I was thinking of kittyflipping (K and MDMA) and heard heaps of awsome stuff about it ! but i also heard that K kills the MD roll is that true and how do i go about kittyflipping do i have a bump first or drop first ?

thnxx guys!

Ive done this before, try having a bump of K and then take ur pill, let the K ride you into the come up , then as your comming up have another bump of k.

When the pill finally hits you, you will be nicely Kd, well thats what ive done before. I dont usually like to mix the 2

Each to their own, but the best method ive heard of kittyflipping would be to drop your pill, then when you start to come down, have a bump of K.

Ketamine is much shorter duration than MDMA. I have also found that it tends to walk over most other drug effects, leaving you feeling mostly like K for the short duration. If you take it while you're coming up or peaking, it might mask the MDMA feelings a little... or a lot depending on the dose. I think before or after the peak but not during is the answer that could help.

BigTrancer :)

people know crush up their pills an just cut the k with them. but i know alot ppl on here winge about snorting binders

Personally I find the best experience to have a bump or two after the peak or indulge during the comedown.

However some people seem to love taking ket as they peak.

I agree with doodle, I find ket to be best on the tail end of an mdma experience. For me it takes away many of the scattered negative feelings. And, once the K hits me, all it takes is a bulb and im in a very special place :)

I am thinkin about kitting on new yrs- only problem is I have never done K before.

Assuming I jsut take the one pill and a bump or 2 or of k, should I be fine... or is it something where I really need to suss out k by itself first?

Is taking K like tripping.... I mean can the 'trip' often be negative or overwhelming?

id recomend trying K on its own before u try mixing it with MDMA.. a too high of a dose can put u in a world of hurt if ur not prepared for it..

In my experience, Ketamine wiped out the effects of any other drug that is in your system. I took 3 Red Mitsubishis, and snorted a quarter of K over the night and felt very mild effects from the pills. Weed, on the other hand was fucking nice with K.

^ Having a cone while k'd sent me straight into a khole.

If you haven't tried k before don't do it, try k first or have some k on the comedown instead.