new drug?

sqwerty

Bluelighter
i just read an article on dancesafe about a guy in ft. lauderdale florida who got busted with a lab producing a drug called "euphoria". they said it was like meth but lasted up to 36 hours. i was just wondering if anybody knows anything about it. i checked erowid and the lycaeum but found no info.

figure this might go nicely in north american drug discussion...so, that's where i'm gonna put it ;)

Yes...it was a "U4Euh" lab....aka Euphoria aka Ice or more technically 4-methyl-aminorex.....

I bet it was YA-BA ;) a meth alternitive that lasts 24-26hours and can be made into candy so oyu suck on it while oyu rave :)

that stuff sounds like it could be a lot of fun, anyone ever tried it/ know what its like in comparrison to meth.

Experiences
Vault

In any case, I don't think that 4-MAR is something that I will be experimenting with anytime soon. I've had MDMA, meth, caffeine, ephedrine, synephrine and d- and l-amphetamines... no thank you, I'm done fucking with stims.

mickeymouse said:
I bet it was YA-BA ;) a meth alternitive that lasts 24-26hours and can be made into candy so oyu suck on it while oyu rave :)

It's just common meth, nothing more

"U4EUh" is a virtual internet drug legend that refuses to die and is often times incorrectly associated with methamphetamine. However, it RARELY appears anywhere near the street.

I have done "ice" a few times. It's not something you can get around here anymore so you have to go out of town to get it. I have smoked it, snorted it, and put some in a drink and drank it. I have never tried crystal meth so I don't know how to compare it to that but to me it is a lot like coke except I don't get quite as "high" off it, I can think a lot clearer on it than coke and I can have serious conversations with people without losing my train of thought. I can act sober on it as well, unless I have been up for days which is usually the case when doing it because it also does last MUCH longer then doing some coke. It makes me want to do lots of stuff as well like I could go non-stop, a lot of people like to work on it. The only downsides I don't like is the staying up for days cause a little goes a long way and if you smoke it, which is supposedly what it's made for, then it's real hard on your lungs and you will be coughing up gross stuff for a few days after. I also have a REALLY hard time eating on it and I have to force food down with a drink cause I can't even swallow it. I really have only done it maybe 4 times in my life but thought I would share my experiences.

hmm I think ice may be diff than what's being discussed above... at least ice anywhere near considered "new"

From Erowid:
Duration
There is some discrepancy in the reported duration of 4-methylaminorex. Traditionally it has been described as a "long-lasting" stimulant which reported effects lasting 14-16 hours after oral use. Others describe the primary effects as lasting 4-6 hours with noticeable lingering effects lasting another 12-24. Dose and method of ingestion will significantly effect duration.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylaminorex/4_methylaminorex.shtml

I managed to get a bag of this once when I thought I was buying meth. It was cool, but pretty much just like meth in the since that you stay up for a very long time and feel elavated. The only major diffrence I found was the 4-mar made me feel more like I was "rolling" on a speedy roll rather than just high on meth. Alot like the above report stated.

If you had taken aminorex or 4-methylaminorex and had a drug test taken ,would you come up positive for amphetamines?

definately 4-MAR...pretty cool that there are still clandestine labs making this shit...maybe i'll get my hands on some one day =)