Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ENLIGHTEN: 27 Individual Results Published [04/12/04]

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
ENLIGHTEN: 27 Individual Results Published - S.A. [04/12/04]

Enlighten has collected 27 new results which have been added to the ‘Results’ section of the website. The ‘Adulterated Pills’ section features results where tablets were identified to contain substances other than ecstasy (MDMA), or ecstasy-like substances (MDA/MDEA).

The tablets that did test positive for ecstasy may have other substances contained that reagents can not identify, this is why we need Government support to allow GC/MS lab testing of samples collected. We will be launching an online petition within a few weeks to increase the amount of signatories already collected. The results give more information about what may be contained within a pill however just because they have been reagent tested does not make taking them any safer - taking any drug carries inherent risks.

Further information regarding the limitations of reagent testers can be found in the ‘Reagent Kit’ pamphlet, and strategies to reduce the potential harms associated with drug use can be found in the ‘Literature’ section.

The results can be found at the Enlighten website.

Cool! I'll only guess where those results came from...;)

Good work guys i saw Dr Caldicott on TV last night talking about the need for GC/MS aswell as a few other things, kep it up guys you seem to be making awesome progress.

sign can't believe i saw a clog in that bunch.

thought those things had dissapeared forever.

Ah, the infamous clog, so very, very useless.
=D
Big Thanks to the people at Enlighten.
Their work is appreciated.
PEACE

lazyboy said:
sign can't believe i saw a clog in that bunch.

thought those things had dissapeared forever.
We didn't test any clogs, I believe you were looking at results dated from June.

The results you have published provide strong evidence regarding how helpfull the data can be to Health Professionals, Users and Police/Authorities. I see a number of pills published by Enlighten that have not be reported on pill reports or any other site. Not to mention the fact that the results are undeniably factual, unlike some reports on pill reports etc.
I also doubt the police would have known about (let alone know the contents of) half the presses that have been reported by Enlighten either....

I was quite amazed to see how many pills that were tested, tested positive for ketamine.
When we tested at NRG7 in Melb, I dont think we had one single positive test for K at all, and I think we did test near to the same amount, maybe more.
Was this similar last year at enchanted Mac?

Winter Enchanted 2004 results

Summer Enchanted Forest 6 (2003) Reagent Results

This was originally posted by Mac.

blue diamond: suspected MDxx
lilac heart: suspected amphetamine
pale blue heart: suspected amphetamine
yellow triangle: ? (tested clear/clear)
white pound: suspected MDxx
white warner brothers: suspected MDxx
white/grey octagon: suspected MDxx
white/grey bird: suspected MDxx
blue recycled: suspected amphetamine
white chanel: suspected MDxx
red dare devil: suspected amphetamine
white dolphin: suspected MDxx
salmon general electric:suspected MDxx
red/pink UK: suspected MDxx
white 007: suspected MDxx
white VW: suspected MDxx
pink euro dollar: suspected ketamine and amphetamine
blue euro dollar: suspected ketamine and amphetamine
octagonal e (e as logo):suspected MDxx
white smiley: suspected MDxx
pale blue lady: suspected amphetamine
white clover: suspected MDxx
white crown: suspected ketamine

Source

Hip Hip Hooray

Three Cheers for enlighten and all the effort you guys put in :)

Dvah: last year the reagent we were using at that time missed some ketamine reactions, that were later picked up on lab testing. Once this was identified, the problem was eliminated with the adoption of a different brand of reagent. So this years reagent tests can be expected to identify more ketamine than last years reagent tests (ie: we need to compare the lab tests to answer your question).