Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Buying Gear From Cops

sabitor_84

Bluelighter
Hi guys.

Could some body explain the go when it comes to buying gear. By this i mean ; if i went to buy X amount of pills from a guy, and that guy turned out to be a cop (or an informant). Do i get dicked? Or is that intrapment???

I always assumed that when your the buyer you are generally safe from undercover cops. Just that somebody told me that police some times use seized pills to set up stings on buyers.

I thort it was bullshit. But got me thinking.

Thanks guys :)

It's not entrapment because they're not getting you to do something illegal that you would have otherwise had no intention of doing. And if you buy pills off a cop then you'd have a pretty low chance of getting away with it! Usually though you'd assume they'll only bother doing this if it's a quantity deal - wouldn't be worth their time to bust single pill buyers in a sting operation.

Put simply, if a cop knows you buy or sell pills and sees you do it, you can and usually will be busted for it. Don't assume you'll be safe with a legal technicality up your sleave... especially one like entrapment.

sabitor_84 said:
Hi guys.

Could some body explain the go when it comes to buying gear. By this i mean ; if i went to buy X amount of pills from a guy, and that guy turned out to be a cop (or an informant). Do i get dicked? Or is that intrapment???

I always assumed that when your the buyer you are generally safe from undercover cops. Just that somebody told me that police some times use seized pills to set up stings on buyers.

I thort it was bullshit. But got me thinking.

Thanks guys :)

When we 'assume', we make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.

With drugs, your never safe. And the longer you do them, the more on your toes you get. But in all seriousness the cops aren't praying on people who go to a club on the weekend and drop a few pills, although if you get in their way, they wont hesitate to prosecute you. They want the guys who are selling this stuff to everyone. They want the guys that are importing it into the country. They want the guys who are cooking it up in their clan labs. So its highly unlikely that you would go up to an undercover cop and be able to buy a pill, but probably more likely that he will come up to you and try to get one from you or have one organised for him.

yeh thats right. it would be rare to have undercover cops selling drugs, they will be trying to buy instead. they will be after the big guns anyway. if ur unsure about buying from someone, then just chat to some randoms, and ask if they know anything about the guy. just be careful.
also, im not sure if entrapment is illegal in aus..

a friend of mine was at an RSL of all places about a year or so ago, and two very good looking young ladies asked him if he could get them pills. he said he could get some off his friend for them (which he did). after the deal was done the girls discreetly showed there badges and asked him to go outside with them, where he was then arrested. he went to court and all the rest of it. i cant totally remember what happened though in regards to sentencing but i know that it wasnt jail time.

waspman⌐ said:
a friend of mine was at an RSL of all places about a year or so ago, and two very good looking young ladies asked him if he could get them pills. he said he could get some off his friend for them (which he did). after the deal was done the girls discreetly showed there badges and asked him to go outside with them, where he was then arrested. he went to court and all the rest of it. i cant totally remember what happened though in regards to sentencing but i know that it wasnt jail time.
The Moral: If a good lookin' female approaches you they have motives other than those you could hope for.
:\ =D
I've had good lookin' chicks approach me at stuff before seein' if I could buy them "pills", I assume they're cops most of time, as they're always wearin' black, decline and apologise... or laugh.
:)
PEACE

After clubbing for many years now, You can often suss out undercover cops. The stereotypical story will sound like this

Hey Im from Melbourne
We Dont know anyone here
Do you know where we can score some MDs, E's, Bikies
We are really desperate
Could you please help us

I often know when Im being approached by undercovers, cause I got to the same clubs everyweek and know everybody there

When someone asks to buy/sell drugs in a club
Politely tell them to FUCK OFF!
The only way you can tell a copper to fuck off with out getting busted. Unless they want to break their cover hahaha!

i have been told by people that plice can only refure to bikies as extacy and if they are undercover they have to declare them selves at the door if they dont they can then ask you for pills md's what ever but they can only arest u out side always think the worst if ur there to make $$$ an extra bit of money from a stranger or just reject it and stay safe

mr king said:
i have been told by people that plice can only refure to bikies as extacy and if they are undercover they have to declare them selves at the door if they dont they can then ask you for pills md's what ever but they can only arest u out side always think the worst if ur there to make $$$ an extra bit of money from a stranger or just reject it and stay safe

I heard the world is flat. Doesn't mean there is any bit of truth in it.

when u said 'buying gear off cops' i thought you meant when they were dealing on the side! a cop just recently got done in australia somewhere for that. on a serious note, it actually really sucks having a friend who is a cop, especially if they are straight. my sister recently was organising a 30th bday for her bfriend where there was bound to be copious amounts of coke. her best friend had just married a cop so she couldnt tell her about the party because the dude was a complete asshole and would have busted everyone. at the wedding in his speech he said that he had just graduated and with no attempt at humour said to everyone not to expect to be let off for speeding etc if he caught them! classic, what a loser

Stepchild............"at the wedding in his speech he said that he had just graduated and with no attempt at humour said to everyone not to expect to be let off for speeding etc if he caught them! classic, what a loser"

So true!

lol

they are so very obvious...

"excuse me sir/miss do you have any ecstacy tablets that i could purchase?"

My favourite was a completely straight looking guy in a gay club trying to make conversation and asking me for pills half the night. The guy was so out of place it wasnt funny.
I pointed to the bouncer, said 'he sells them'. The guy goes up to the bouncer, bouncer throws him out. :)

hehe my fav encounter with a UC was when we were all loitering outside after the clubs had closed one morning, and two older looking men in button up checkered shirts approached me and asked if i knew where any "house parties" were where they could "buy some pills". i just giggled and hugged them and ran away. hehe.. "house parties"

... I was asking for bikies last week at a club .. no wonder people just smiled at me ..

As for entrapment if they hey " Hey young man, i have some good extacy here and i would really like you to buy it - will you buy it ?" Thats entrapment...

However if you ask (like i did) " Got some bikies for me mate" ..then you are pinched.

BTW .. would a pig bother prosecuting if you bought 1 pill ?

My sister ran into an old friend from high school last night who joined the police force a few years ago and was talking about undercover's in Melbourne. Apparently they will be out in force over the summer, two events/locations that were mentioned specifically as being targeted is the big NYD party off St Kilda Rd and a club night that has moved location recently but is having a reunion party at the old location this weekend.

Be careful peeps!