Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Girls/Guys different reactions to pills

justcruzin

Bluelighter
Just a question to fellow BL's, about a month ago I picked up some Red Chilli Peppers that came in from Sydney(im in Melb).
I tested these and they came up orange,they were also tested in another way(cant say how) but they seemed to contain acid. I gave a few of these to friends both male and female, both experienced and unexperienced users, the guys that tried these loved them,one guy said that he had one, danced for 3 hours but did not know were he was(this was the general result for most males) and wanted to get as much as they could for a stash when things get dry(like now) but the girls hated them. No reaction at all.
Are there any other pills that have done this before or can anyone give me an explanation to this.
These pills were pretty small, red in colour well pressed chilli pepper on one side, and they were a very firm pill, they snapped not crumbled.
Thanks......
Remember, just because your paraniod doesn't mean you not being followed......

Justcruzin,
wondering: you 'can't say' the other way the pills were tested, is this because you don't know or because the person who tested them would get in trouble or something? just interested!
re: chili peppers, I'm in Canberra and I got a batch from Melbourne (maybe same batch? they sound the same) a few weeks back which had the opposite effect you mentioned: ie, myself and the other girls who had them got a pretty decent headfuck and a speedy rush, danced a lot, talked a lot.. I wouldn't say we loved them, but compared to the guys who had them (no reaction) I was pleased!
I'd be interested to hear other people's input on this issue..
------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)

Trouble
Its interesting that it was a different effect(maybe its something in the water)
Trouble: thats what i would be in if i told you how the pills were tested, but just to say that it was by a government professional body might lead you in the right direction.
Remember to serve and protect other fellow BL's
Remember Keep Rocking,,

Must admit, several years ago when I first started dropping, there was often a common train of thought that there were definitety "guy" pills and definitely "girl" pills - ie one might make a guy really peak hard, while a girl might not peak so hard, but might get really toey.
Of course, this was several years ago and before the advent of evil speed pills, so it is more likely it could have been attributed to MDMA vs. MDEA vs. MDA etc (in hindsight - back then we had no idea - amazing how much I've learnt from bluelight!)

I dont think whether your a guy or a girl has anything at all to do with the way MDMA or contents of pills effects you. except some people say girls need less, but im not sure if i agree with this either. everyone has different opinions and because on this one night the guys agreed with each other and the girls did too ([sarcasm] gee that never ever happens with anything except pills
smile.gif
[/sarcasm]) i dont think you can conclude much.
[This message has been edited by Nickstar (edited 17 November 2000).]

Just on the whole red chilli pepper thing...
What you've said, justcruzin, kind of explains the experience my friends and I had of them.
I only had about 1/2, but my friends went on taking them (with coke- I don't know how much difference this makes) and while I just reported speedy effects, they seemed to feel really tripped out and were adamant that the pills contained some kind of hallucinogen despite me telling them that they'd tested orange. I certainly never felt tripped out, but I'd had a much lower dose.
Anyhow, that's just my weird experience...
smile.gif

B

milkybar - thats the thing with the marquis reagent. An orange test does not guarantee speed - it means an amphetmine like substance (and maybe even some others i think?) and it actually could have had something trippy in it, or something trippy mixed with speed.