Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red Mushrooms.. any ideas?

deepdownblonde

Bluelighter
Hey people,
A couple of weeks ago I got some red mushrooms. They were supposed to be like the green mushies which were around in June/July (and which were one of the most fun pills I've ever had although I doubt they were MDxx). The red ones, though, were horrible. I found they didn't bring on any euphoria/rushing at all, in fact the only good thing I got from them was a little trippiness. Apart from that, they kept me awake without giving me energy, didn't make me want to dance or talk, created strong dissociative feelings and eventually pissed me off. I got them in Canberra and after one, I gave the rest back.
I didn't have an ez-test at the time so I don't know what was in them. Can anyone give me a clue as to what substances might produce these effects? I'm guessing a minimal acid/speed mix but then speed doesn't make me manic/energetic like it seems to make everyone else, it just keeps me alert.
Don't worry, I now have an ez-test and will be testing everything before I hand over my hard-earned.
Thanks in anticipation

The usual culprits in a pill that "keeps you awake and is a bit trippy" are speed and ketamine. You said that you usually react differently to speed though, so perhaps caffeine could be the main active energiser there. The dissociative ingredient? Perhaps K, maybe some other low grade anaesthetic.
Good to see your new philosophy on EZ-Testing
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Just a tip to get you better responses faster in future:
When you want info about a pill you'll do better if you put in the tittle of the thread your location; and with pills of such a name you put something like "pill info request" of "pill info please"
I thought I was going to come in here and get to talk about Amanita Muscaria mushrooms
smile.gif