Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

info required - pink hq's - white x men

Stylin

Bluelighter
umm the pink hq's i dont know the specs,
white x men, largish clean pressed white pill, with X with a men written through it on the front.

my friend ate one of these x-men as you described in melbourne at the greville st festival. he's a regular user but 15 mins after dropping it he was fucked. he had already had a buddha, but after the x-men he couldn't walk. he thinks it was a massive dose of k.
------------------
lurker

Don't know about x-men but those pink HQ's sound very much like the ones on pill reports at the moment (red/orange domed both sides, small capital HQ printed in center of pill both sides, very thick pill - about 1 1/2 times normal thickness (pretty arbitrary i know))
Anyway they were f*#king fantastic i haven't been that smashed since peach motorolas - not quite as long lasting as the motorolas but very strong and they tended to take your legs out from under you. Definately one of the best in sydney at the moment.
------------------
see no evil <=> live on ees

Yep, Id concur with delroy...the HQ's are definately the one to get at the moment. They tend to be more a deep orange color with red and white specks through them. Most pills these days test purple then black. The HQ's go straight to black.

the HQ's are a fucking fantastic pill HIGHly recommended ,popped 2 (2.5 hours apart) last peakend and all i can say is "FUCK DID I PEAK HARD" , its a nominee for the pill of the year award ,but i still think the green CU'S are the front runner ,im keeping a few HQ's for new years ,yeah right,i wish i could keep drugs in my possesion for that long
smile.gif

(() (() (() ~ e ~ (() (() (()

x-men tested a no reaction, ppl report them also testing orange. however the K theory has something too it...... ppl have been reported to be sat down in a big way after taking these... read what you will

xmen are trash, my man.
My bro had the hq's at home's 2nd birthday party last week. Said they were da bomb.
------------------
Dig and be dug in return.

The HQ's are Extremely solid though.
Like break your teeth if you try to bite it solid.
They are good & very strong, they have made some of my friends hallucinate cause they were that fucked.
They last for a long time and the effects don't seem to decrease after dropping them a few weekends in a row.
jaX*

Concur with everything said about orange hq's. Awesome pill.