Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

need info on white Micky mouses

headcracker

Bluelighter
hulo there peoples i was just wondering if anyone out there could give me some info on white micky mouse. ok sorry I didnt give you ebought info b4 I'm from melb and white micky mouses are pills.. is that enought info????? THanks
[This message has been edited by headcracker (edited 13 November 2000).]

Hi headcracker... don't spose you've read the posting guidelines up the top of the page have you? If you include some information about what it is you're looking for, people can answer your question more easily.
Like - are these mickey mouses pills/acid/etc., any description, what capital city is nearest (so you can get useful, close to home info), etc.
Cheers, BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

I had some Mickey Mouses about 8 weeks ago. Tested orange using the 1st EZ kit and green using the 2nd defence kit, which indicates the presence of speed. Great pill for dancing, very long lasting expect to be awake for a long time after one of these. Mixed with some MDMA caps is a good recipe for a great night.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"

I've seen two differen't color Mickey Mouses' in melb recently. green and something else, though not white. they had big specs of other colors. imprint was entire print, with eyes and mouth touching edges.
looked dodgey as shit. had a real wet, mosit look when i scraped it, not dry/powdery. tested orange. wouldn't touch this thing again with a ten foot pole. CA
smile.gif