Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Morning Glory Seeds Customs?; Legality?

NiQu3LorD

Ex-Bluelighter
Has anyone on here successfully ordered morning glory seeds from overseas, or otherwise?
Ill be looking to get untreated ones, and I already have a few [what look like] trustable sources, so now my only concern is their legality. Cause basically I wanna get clowwwwned out and fuked up on em!
peace.

Stylin'
They contain LSA, and amide of LSD and the effects are similar, if not identical, it's more mild, so you need more of it.

They're not illegal to import, so your alright.
Just remember, there not as good as you would believe, from what information I can gather.
Make sure you read a heap on them...

I'm pretty sure you could utilise some glass and morning glory seeds and come up with some lsd.
There's a huge-ass morning glory tree growing at the primary school I went to. Shouldn't be too much trouble ordering them through. But I never have so I can't say for sure.

Not worth the bother. The morning glory vine grows out of control around here (SA), so much so that they are an obnoxious weed. Have tried to experiment with them - all we got was a bloody big headache and waves of vomit sensations that lasted for a long time. Stick to the beenz and 'cid

Scratch, the ones you took down mustve been treated man, they spray them to keep ppl from consuming them, and as you say their like a weed, they wanna keep them down.
peace.

Whoa! You mean we were trippin on weed killer - no wonder my hair hasn't grown since - lol
Good luck in you venture, will be keen to hear your experience!
A rollin stone gathers no moss!
Peace

you didnt just eat the seeds straight off the tree did you? I thought i read its a fairly lengthy process to extract what you actually want from the seeds to get the best effect. like soaking it in alcohol for a while then draining it blah blah .....?

Hey nickerz ;p
Nick five finger discount a vacuum filter from uni and we'll extract some ourselves :p
Nah you can eat them off the tree like scratch says, they just taste like crap, and you risk them being treated.
But I'd rather rip the chemistry set out just for fun. :p
Scratch will do!
biggrin.gif

peace
------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

You know of a home method for using a vacuum?
I mean.... if you have all the glassware and tubing for vacuum use, but no vacuum, is there an improvisational method?