• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Senior In HS and Already accepted to college... What is there to do?????

PrinceField2040

Ex-Bluelighter
yea like wtf? it is weird man. I sent out all my college applications and i am already accepted at the school i most likely want to go to. I am Done With football And play no other sports. I got Eagle scout also. Like i basically have nothing i have to do except pass my classes (and grades dont even matter as long as u pass)

It is pretty sweet. Leads to a lot of beer drinking And Bud smoking

Were u guys in a similar situation As me and did u enjoy it or what?

welcome back hitman:)

everyone enjoys it, but be sure you dont get too out of control and fail your classes.!

im the type that if i tried i couldve gotten those a's or accepted into college

i just didnt want to be one of those people

Wow..Hitman actually GRADUATED high school? Holy shit, I thought I'd never see the day! Good luck with your community college hitman.

i took a bunch of art classes and flirted my ass off with any cute girl i saw. man sr. year was a blast. live it up while you still can, college aint all fun and games. just dont do anyhting that would jepordize your acceptance to the school.

Take up a new sport? Do some reading? Start learning a new language (or just get decent spelling and grammar in english to start with.....)? Don't fail your classes? Read ahead in your subjects of choice?

Read ahead in your subjects of choice

that's what i'd do.

it never hurts... plus, you might find out you love/hate what you're doing; either way, you win.

all i did my senior year after i got accepted was go to raves and fry my brain.

i sure as hell payed for it once that first wave of tests hit me freshman year.

Maintain your grades, and have a hell of a lot of fun.

Oh, and figure out who you are going to bone prom night lol ;)

For those who actually want this question answered, do not slack off too much your senior year. I got a 2.4 and almost got unaccepted