Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First time on Salvia

potato

Bluelighter
I have had in my possesion a quantity of Salvia divinorum for just over a year now, but for a number of reasons i haven't yet tried it out.

I thought i'd try and get some info/advice/experiences before i considered trying it.

I know that i'll need a minder if i'm getting up to high doses. I've also heard that a quiet, darkened room is the best place to do it.

I only have regualr Salvia, it's not 5X or anything, can i still get an effect from it? I can take fairly large hits of weed from a bong, will that be enough? Also i know it's best if you use a jet lighter to burn it, cos the Salvinorin is only released at high temps.

So should i try it out?
If yes, why, and what else do i need to know/do?
If no, why not?

Thanks heaps, B

two full cones of almost powdered salvia leaves smoked as you described puts me in a very nice place.
try to hold it in til your natural breathing reflex kicks in to expel.
i learnt slowly, but as described should do the trick.
please go easy if inexperienced with altered states.
this cd i stumbled across feels like it was written for the salvia headspace :)

Go and check out The vaults of Erowid on the net....there you will find out what you may be looking for...

i've read the erowid entries on salvia already. Sorry i should have mentioned in my above post. But since posting this thread i read the BL FAQ on salvia. It made me decide not to try it. I haven't really done any psychedelics before, and it seems that Salvia is definitely not the place to start. So my new question is - what is a good place to start?