Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speeds aint speeds

robo-t

Bluelighter
i am trying to find out the subjective, fist hand differences btw amphetamine, methamphetamine and "ice". Erowid, Dancesafe, Bluelight together give contradicting information, for instance calling "ice" high quality meth on one page and 4,methyl-ammorex on another. And NO there are no threads which answer any of my questions or provide clear enough information. the reason i want to find out is this
- a while ago i had a line ($50) orally of something I was told was speed. it was slightly crystalized like white sugar and dissolved clear. however it did not produce the normal speed effects i am used to. instead of the usual repetative motor movements and increased energy, it produced only a little increased energy and an extremely divided visual attention span. all the people who took it, found it impossible to stop "roaming" with there eyes and could not stop no matter how hard they tried nor were they able to hold a coherent conversation. there were also extreme bouts of paranoia which burgened on what seemed like a type of psychosis but there were no hullucinations. As well, there were sporadic and "climate contradictory" bouts of profuse sweating which lasted about 20 seconds and then disappeared. these came about around 1 hour after taking orally and lasted to varying degrees for about 8 hours. It took 3 days before proper sleep was possible and the effects wore off, at which point muscle fatigue and what felt like lactic acid buildup suddenly hit and were overwhelming. I am now, needless to say, petrified of speed! I had no idea speed could do that to you, especially in such a small dose ($50!!!!). I need to know if it was infact "ice" we had or normal amphetamine of a high purity or even uncut (i.e. base). This post is also a reminder to be careful although I am sure you all know that. I'm currently too scared to touch the stuff ever agian but aware it could have been an undisclosed adulterant. any similar experiences would be helpful and any information much appreciated.
- an angry customer.

PS: this was purchased in the perth region and apparently there is a lot of it going around. It could be the meth/amphetamine combo perth gets a lot of but as per my experience the effects were unlike any other i have read about or heard of. Please only subjective experiences. I have searched and read all related info.

you must of just had really shitty quality amphetamine.
I have had base amphetamine and that sounds totally unlike what you experienced. The meth I have gotten is also unlike what you have experienced. By the way I am in Perth as well.
I dont think you got high-grade anything, just low-grade something
smile.gif
oh well, it happens.
AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE SPEED ORALLY! Unless it was base, having speed orally (like putting it in a water bottle) is stupid. Either go the full way (snort, or if you prefer IV) or don't even bother.

...what's wrong with having speed orally? sometimes i like to wrap up a bit of wiz in a tally-ho and swallow it...

rikidozan: leave each person to their own. I've only ever done speed orally and intend to keep it that way. I'm happy with the effects on my body. You can do it however you like, that's your perogative, but don't rain on other ppl's parade...as BigTrancer said, each to their own!!!

just quickly - slightly off topic but still related to speed. If you put pure speed on your tongue, in your mouth on your teeth whatever and let it stay in your mouth until its fully disolved is that the same as just swallowing a pill or are the effects more immediate because its absorbed through your tongue?
if no one knows exactly - what about from personal experiences have you found it different to pills? and obviously not a strong a rush as snorting would produce...

Dissolving anything orally is generally a slower means of getting something into your blood and hence around your body. Have you ever cut your tongue / anywhere else in your mouth before? Ever notice how it bleeds relatively less than other parts of the body?
Use your mouth for a slower oncoming, and slightly weaker, but for longer lasting effects of a substance, ie speed. I don't know about pills though as I have never tried but there is no reason for literally 'munched' pills to be different (except the fact that crushed pills mixed with saliva swishing around in your mouth is asking for your teeth to rot!! and it's flavour is not so pleasant either)
Hope this helps!
------------------
¿~æEæ~¿

I had some fucking strange supposed speed at Ministry (Perth). We bought it about a week ago from a friend who we trust, so i think it is being sold as high quality speed all over Perth. Now, this was my first time trying speed, but 3 of my friends had it (who have had it before), and they all had the same experience. I finished about 1/4-1/5 of a gram off at 11:30, which I started at 8:00. I could not concentrate very well at all and my hands where shaking like all hell when I tried to keep them still. I did not get to sleep until 1:30 Monday morning. I always thought speed was supposed to last for about 4 hours. I could still feel a buzz over 18 hours after I finished it. I don't know what it was, but it was strange. I am not saying that it was bad, but I would have preferred what I was expecting speed to be.
smile.gif

*snip*... disregard this post.
(No real names, and no flaming for the sake of it - BigTrancer.)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 02 November 2000).]

*snip*
(Understandable response, but the best policy is "If it looks like a troll, don't feed it" - BigTrancer.)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 02 November 2000).]

remember that meth is much easier to produce than good quality speed, and pple do make it in their bathrooms.
sounds to me like very poor quality meth.
imu2.gif

Um just a few things
- speed lasts longer than 4 hours
- speed or meth does not make you feel like that
- who the hell do you dodgy bastards buy from?
id lay the smack down if i got some shit like that, or are you club-buying? because if you are, you cant expect anything good quality, you are most likely to get something dangerous and unsettling. (ie what you ended up with)
Research and knowledge people.

I always take my speed orally, snorting is too much fucking around for what it's worth. Just put it in a cap (pure speed or meth) and drop the little sucker.

sorry guys the whole insult in my last post was a personal thing......well half the world knows it but still shouldnt have brought it up.
------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"

ok let me iterate, I understand having pure speed rock orally (i did) but if you are getting some wizz that is relatively cut, just shove it up your nose. That's why the motherfucker's cut it in the first place!

so no-one knows exactly what it was we had? no other similar experiences.. :/ there seems to be so much misinformation about speed floating about.
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin

to clarify: it wasn't club bought. i don't think it could have been "dodgy" amphetamine as it lasted 39 hours which is common of methamphetamine. it could have been bad meth. but the side effects were so different to anything I have ever heard of before. what happens if you take too much meth? PS: i don't see whats wrong with taking speed orally.
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin

It does sound vaguely familiar to a friend who took 4 of these meth pills at once.
She totally bipassed any of the usual amphetamine effects and was in a bad way, not at all speedy, in fact the opposite. We were really worried for a while. She was very slow, extreme visual distortion, tingly, had difficulty talking to us, her heartbeat terribly slow and faint.
Do not quote me but perhaps u had too much; just like her. I had the same pills as she did but only one and i would have said a "fantastic speed" pill if there is such a thing.
It wouldnt be hard to find info on acute amphetamine toxicity, what happens etc. Correct medical books/sites would be the best place to look though.