Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid - Chinese Ohms - Brisbane - Info please

SupaspeeD

Bluelighter
Hey, i'm soon coming into posession of some of these babies, and i was wondering what they are like.
I know some of you out there have had them already, can you elaborate on what they were like please.
Strong?
Duration?
Good trip?
Thanks in advance
smile.gif

L
smile.gif

i had a quarter of these babies at the b'day bash recovery - hehe, nice ... i certainly had a good time anyway!
smile.gif

i'd say that they are very strong, but very clean acid - although i found a quarter was nice i should have probably had some more. combined with a few j's and some bulbs (OMG - you HAVE to do bulbs on 'cid) i was definitely in a nice place for quite a while. i took the t around 9ish and was heading back to normal around 5:30 - but not completely normal, more a scattered stage (i wasn't coping with people all that well, and was very happy just to hole up with roamer in my room - didn't really want to be alone at this stage). peak time was around 11:30ish but still quite a few trippy sensations after this - not really THAT many visual hallucinations, more a spatial thing or a feeling that everything was slightly skewed. i really enjoyed myself (hehe - but i love my acid) but i think roamer was a little wigged out by it all (he had a few cones - probably not THE best idea).
errrr icq me if ya want darl' - hope that helps (you lucky, lucky bastard!
wink.gif
)
------------------
the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

sounds good !
hopefully some of these will make it to melbourne. i havent heard of these being available down here.