Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone know anything about Triptacy???

scratch

Bluelighter
A few years ago in the Adelaide region there were these clear capsules going around that had coloured speckels in it and had the name "Triptacy" derived from "trip" & "ecstacy". There were all sorts of rumours going around that these had lsd, mdma, smack and all other sorts of shit in it! From memory they acted like lsd however they had mad rushes with no come down! Always wanted to know more info on them cause EZ tests weren't around then! Can anyone help and are they still going around?

I may be wrong.. but I can remember the American's giving 2T-C-7 the nickaname of "triptacy" for a while....
If you want to know more about 2T-C-7 have a look at www.erowid.org or hang out in the "Other Drugs forum" they've always got a few threads about 2T-C-7 happening there...
...or do a search
smile.gif

I remember hearing something about "Tripstacy" here in Melbourne about 9 months ago... never came across any though?

Weell, my first roll was apparently triptacy, a fact I didn't know until after popping it, and let me tell you, it was shit house!!
Looking back at it through more E-xperienced eyes, it seemed like a speed/lsd combo, totaly speculative, no ez test, so don't rip into me for spreading shit, but it didn't feel like any mdxx was in there. But hving recently read a bit on the topic, 2CB springs to mind.
Who knows man....tripstacy could just be a name dd's give to dodgey pills!!
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

Nods, am thinking 2C-T-7 is called Tripstacy. The effects are pretty much a combo of LSD and MDMA (but... hmmm... different).
Difficult to come across in Aus. 2CT7 is pretty full on with a large dose curve. Erowid is your friend.
Hmmmm info here not much else different to the above posts, I think this may be more of a brag post because I had 2CT7 on the weekend. :p

I always thought tripstacy was a pill that has bits of trip in them, ive had one once and you could fully see the little coloured paper bits in it. it wasn't that good, but i remember thinking that the pattern in the carpet was stairs hahaha (i would of looked pretty funny) i was wondering why people kept looking at me like id lost it hard! hahaha

Dil8dpupil... sounds familiar
wink.gif

There was a batch of MAPLE LEAVES around about 6 months ago thatseemed to have little bits of blotter in 'em. I dont know one way or the other what EXACTLY it was... But it was fekken trippy
smile.gif
In a good way of course...
------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
"There is no god, and Murphy is his prophet." -- Unknown

I always tought that triptacy is the feeling when someone candyflips. A mix between ecstacy and trips. They may be some spin off of pills with trips in them.

yeah i do remember having had the maples before not sure though if it was the one with bits of trip in it or not. sorry bad memory! LOL =]