Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ordering Magic Mushroom Grow kits???

funkyfella

Bluelighter
Hey people, just wondering if anyone has ordered any magic mushroom grow kits from any of the online Dutch retailers??
I'm thinking about it, but even though they say it's all cool customs wise, I don't know... it seems like it could be a bit dicey!
What do you reckon??
At 140 guilders (120 aus$) it is bargin if it works, but a damn waste if it doesn't, not to mention a possible prison sentence!!
Could be an issue just cause it's plant matter, not even factoring in the 'magic mushroom' status of the spore sheets??
Any thoughts??
------------------
"dance to the music, dance"
- Bob Marley

I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem. I would be more worried about getting your tank etc set up for the growing.
People are getting food stuffs and plant material sent thru the post all the time.
Good luck and let us know how successful your growing is.
PS. Order Copelandias
wink.gif

A few years ago I ordered spores from Psylocybin Fanaticus, which from memory was in the states, and I had no problem. It was also significantly cheaper (again from memory) - somewhere around $50AU ...
My suggestion though is to just find out where they're growing and pick them naturally...

they isn't anything wrong with getting those magic mushroom growing kits. Just make sure you have all the ingredients, spores etc.
As someone said, I would be more worried getting everything set up!!!!! No problems with custom here buddy

Could someone please put up a link to one of those Dutch retailers.
I too would be intrested to see if it works.

Actually, please don't post links for suppliers here.
I'd prefer that the exchange of links for retailers of scheduled, analogue, and questionable materials occurred through email. That way the Bluelight is in no way involved in assisting someone to purchase these chemicals.
Thanks, BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

gods sake ppl, how hard is it to find things on the web. im sure if you used Google and restricted it to the dutch top level domain .nl it may help. (bt, this is not a link to find anything that would not be approved of by Australian law.)
------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

Sorry BT but while I can see your point don't you think this is counter-productive to why BL is BL.
Mushrooms do not fall into any of the categories you mention, as has been mentioned above. Importing spores could well contravene certain customs regulations with regard to foodstuffs but you would still have to grow them and dry them before you infringed any narcotic regulation. The shops in Amsterdam which sell spores and other paraphanelia are not different from the 'head' shops you find in Australia, they just also sell mushrooms. I think your request (while sensible and sincere) could add to the mystique and air of exclusivity which surrounds all drugs and simply adds to prohibitionist attitude. Don't we have enough problems with attitudes towards drugs without adding to them by saying 'lets just share information in private'.
We are not talking about dealing here, we are talking about someone requesting information. OK, you can do a search but then why bother with BL; surely we should be here to help each other.
I am a bluelighter because I believe that the only way forward is to share info in a public forum.
Anyway, I'm off for a bath in flame resistant solution now.....
[This message has been edited by tranquilo (edited 02 November 2000).]

I appreciate what both tranquilo and big trancer have said. Im sure I read in some BL FAQ thing that you can't give direct links to retailers, and thats why I didn't in the first place. But I also think that people should be able to know about such things, so if anyone wants those links, just email me, or leave a message here and I'll email you!
Cheers!!
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

I'm not too sure where that thread went...but one of the mods (Fox i think) wrote possible outcomes if links to suppliers and such came about
Mods help me out here pls!!!!
We dun want BL to be shut down now would we??

your right goose.
In the admin hideout (sorry I cant link you there, you cant get in) he posted on this. He said while most of these chemicals (and he was generally refering to chems such as 2-ct-7,DOB, 5-MeO-DipT etc) were legal, they wouldnt be for very long if they were found on a site such as bluelight.
We take it for granted that we CAN order these things, and I dont think we will be able to for very long. By linking to these sites we are ultimately crushing the long-term availabilty of these wonderful, yet relatively unknown drugs.
In regards to magic mushrooms, the same thing applies. Say customs has a quick look over bluelight every two weeks (probably true) and they come across this link to magic mushies. They say "hello bois, we havent seen this before. We are not sure what they do, but it was found on a drug site. Lets schedule it" and before we know it, we cant order anything to do with mushies, hydro, grow kits etc.
So I agree with Fox and fully back up BigTrancer. They are both right. If you are eager enough to try these drugs, then you wont have much hassle finding the sites
smile.gif

I understand your sentiments Tranquilo, and to a large extent I agree. I have nothing against the dissemination of this kind of information (the links to suppliers etc.) but I do feel that it should be done discreetly. That's why I suggested emailing the links to one another, because that way it is private, doesn't raise any questiosn or grey areas and it's only those interested people who receive the information, rather than someone generally browsing the bluelight looking for things to sensationalise. By all means, even set up an email listserver to exchange this kind of information. Maybe I'm being too paranoid, but I think you know where I'm coming from. I just want to protect everyone's interests if I can.
Also, perhaps I am not up with the finer points of legal definition that separates spores from fungi? I thought that since the following compounds:
3-(2-DIMETHYLAMINOETHYL)-4-HYDROXYINDOLE *(PSILOCINE or PSILOTSIN)
PSILOCINE - see 3-(2-dimethylaminoethyl)-4-hydroxyindole
PSILOCYBINE
PSILOTSIN - see 3-(2-dimethylaminoethyl)-4-hydroxyindole
are specifically mentioned under the heading
POISONS WHICH ARE DRUGS OF ABUSE, THE MANUFACTURE, POSSESSION, SALE OR USE OF WHICH IS PROHIBITED EXCEPT FOR AMOUNTS WHICH MAY BE NECESSARY FOR MEDICAL OR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH CONDUCTED WITH THE APPROVAL OF COMMONWEALTH AND/OR STATE OR TERRITORY HEALTH DEPARTMENTS. (TRIVIAL OR UNOFFICIAL NAMES ARE MARKED *)
in
"Schedule Part A, Schedule II, Prohibited Drugs"
in
POISONS AND DANGEROUS DRUGS ACT
referred to in
CUSTOMS (PROHIBITED IMPORTS) REGULATIONS 1956
that meant that it was not legal to use or possess these fungi or parts thereof. That's why I was cautious about the exchange of links to suppliers of mushrooms containing these chemicals or analogues thereof.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.