Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A users guide to Perth Pills

entropope

Bluelighter
available this week we have a special for our valued customers.
Towards the front of the store you'll find on display beiger hammers, beige yonnex and beige thumbs up all of the mdxx variety, with hammers and yonnex running low shoppers, so get in early for those great bargains. Thumbs up seem to be the only ones left in quantity after the great MoS sale last w/e
Also available in our mdxx section for you today we have green 's' stamped pills, and white 'c' stamped pills all testing purple for your shopping pleasure.
Also green mits possibly mdxx
and towards the rear (arse end) of the store we have cloud 9s most likely speed bombs.
Thank you for shopping in Perth, please come again.
smile.gif

I was searching around dancesafe.org 's website under their lab tested e page which goes into details as to what chemicals are exactly in the pill (except actually mg measurements are not provided, only ratios).
Anyhow, it turns out that there was only 1 batch of 'thumbs up' pills and they were floating around the USA around April - july.
According to the pic, looks the same, dimensions are the same also.
Guess what, turns out to contain...
Only MDMA
biggrin.gif

WoooWoooOoo
I think I wanna try one!
Visit dancesafe.org to verify if you like.
------------------
¿~æEæ~¿

GoOsH: LSD might be a "mind-fucking drug" but it definetely aint dirty.
If only I could get some pure LSD crystals......
frown.gif

I was wondering if any1 else is getting shitty with this local dealer we have here in perth who is fuckin up our pill reports page.
Does any1 want to come find this 'brett' or 'deegan' at rise perhaps? :p
hehe
Cant some1 at least check for multiple posts under the same IP arround the same time of day or something.
Anyway I rekon if anybody offers u a rise pill shove it up there ass.

Seems like perth shoppers have got some good stock at last. Cause I was getting so sick of all that local discount store crap.
As for all those shithead dealers posting bogus reports, they should be hunted down and shot. I guess its lucky for us their so fucking dumb we can pick their fake reviews a mile away.

some of you got an email from me today, some didn't (didn't have your addy's)
We need to get back on topic, at least a bit. And thats not due to any probs I have, I don't want to kill the Perth bluelight community that's developing, and I don't want to discuss this in the pills thread (hence the email) but we kind of do need an alternative to the pills thread to chat Perth. And we do need to chat Perth due to the development of our community, and the level of unity amongst us
smile.gif
Also the amount of Melbournecentric posts about the boards, that generally exclude us and sometimes make us feel unwelcome if we venture in.
Anyway its not a big deal, but in order to keep the pills thread full of easy to find and read info...
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 31 October 2000).]

Maybe you don't want to discuss it here, but I rather mention a few points in this thread for everyone rather than in the email, since it is something for posters and lurkers!
I support you entropope 100%. I think the Perth pills thread is great, the summary at the start is one of the most useful posts around. Its only this last week we have all had a chance to get excited since there seems to be a selection of good stock available.
Melbourne have taken up the same concept with their own Melbourne Pills thread so I think many people find the concept reasonable.
My only comment would be to keep acid, meth and speed discussion as it relates to Perth in separate threads. Also whoever starts a new Perth pills thread please put the starting date in the title so people know immediately which one is most recent if there two threads on the same page! Finally any personal discussion is not really relevant (keep it to icq, email or irc).
I didnt check but is the idea of the Perth pills thread mentioned in the Read this First thread?? Might help new people to put something in there. I rather see 2 Perth pills threads on the page than five threads relating to individual pills in Perth!
Back on topic: Go for the Thumbs Up!! I enjoyed it much more than a windmill. Intense bodyrush and with preloading I haven't had any depression!!
peace
raw
------------------
"That was Scrumptious!"
[This message has been edited by raw (edited 01 November 2000).]

SHE'S baack! entropope thanks very much for the long awaited reply to my post. Just remember evilcake=female ;-) MoS did rock but didnt quite go to plan...as I discovered from many that it never does. In responce to your email I agree the Perth pills thread is very very useful. the point of blue light is to keep the public informed and if you can make it local the info will apply to real life decisions.

cool thanks for your replies people
however if youse could just email me responses and I'll post the general consensus or something, when this gets to a second page, then we'll know what we're doing from there.
Or start another thread which is about perth pill threads
smile.gif
If everyone posts in here its going to make the thread way OT and info hard to find and page two will appear rather promptly.

a couple of interesting tid bits from the numbskulls on teknoscape
smile.gif

Red Motorolas: any1 seen these around? getting rave reviews at the moment
Beige Domes: apparently doing bad things, couple of people suspecting PMA, would like to get a test on these
playstations? no idea, just heard of em
probably gonna be lean times next couple of weeks, probably a good thing too, this brain needs a rest (plus, got plenty of the yum yums stashed if i need to pummel it some more right?
smile.gif
)

I tested a White mitsi the other day (supposibly new batch). Aproximtely same size and shape as the windmills (very well pressed) whith score on underside. Test started with very light orange tinge but after 5 seconds turned purple then to a very dark purple. Don't know of anyone who has tryed it yet but as soon as I do I'll post it.

purple...is that mdma, mdea, or dxm. I am confused! I will post when I try the white mitsis I have got :)

playstations are people seeing the circles and squares of yonnexs and getting confused
purple means mdxx, same as black. So the official statement goes. Because of impurities in pills its really hard to say that they are one or the other for sure.
In here they're all the same.
There is an old colour chart that differentiates them around somewhere, but it defies my searching skills, and botheredness. I think ummm I guess at MDMA = straight to black
mdea = purple then to black
just cos I'm thinking react to an ethyl group = purple, then a methyl gets broken from the whole dooby and becomes a methyl = black. (and mdma just has methyl from starters) But I had two exams today so I've lost the ability to differentiate between fact and stuff I'm making up to fit the question.

Motorolas "did the job, but arent in the same league as yonex"
So im told.

hiya
just a quick question entropope - where'd u get that nifty little colour chart from? do you have a link to it on the web in better detail/bigger size?
ciao,
[MaDMaN]

Entropope- that colour chat looks very very useful. Top effort on finding that.
Also anyone heard of White Ferraris ?
My dealer said he was getting some in and they were fucking awesome. Not that u can believe your dealer.

Hi Madman
email me at [email protected]
i'll reply email a larger version of the chart to you
smile.gif

------------------
smiley2.gif
"Keep Dropping"
smiley2.gif

[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 03 November 2000).]

I got it from the ez-test site
smile.gif
www.ez-test.com
in their FAQ, under "have I seen another colour chart?"
MBDB is in a lot of pills apparently. Can't remember its exact effects, but its in the family.