Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

caps with multivitamins?

jerox

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if anyone has tried this caps with multivitamins in it. I've heard from some friends that there are caps that has multivits in them. I was asking around and BINGO! There is such a cap and I've laid my little hands on one of them though it was rather pricey. For those that has tried it, could u please tell me how u felt and when and the intensity of this cap. The one I got is in a 500mg clear cap. It is a sticky maroon substance with lots of brownish orange speckles .... something like that ... anyone? And another story, 3 years ago, there was a cap called the BULLET ... the one with multivitz in them as well and I did hear it was mindblowing when a friend took only 1/3 of the cap. She was rolling for hours and hours.
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

My friend jerox , it seems you have bought yourself a nice cap full'o'guarana. This stuff is a nice little pick me up(ie like a coffee) , but i hope you empty it and test! cos Guarana is exactly like you described.... sticky, clear cap , same colour...oh dear, let's hope it wasn't too pricey
frown.gif

Hi Jerox
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I must ask... why are you 'searching'(the links) around for multivitamins? Don't they sell that at Guardian Pharmacy anymore
wink.gif

And also, another small thing... multivitamins are not 'drugs' especially not one which someone should buy with the intent of 'rolling' off. I usually like my vitamins as a dietary supplement to get essential minerals into my body, not to roll off.
Your friend was 'rolling' of a 1/3 of a cap of multivitamins? This is known as a placebo effect as multivitamins have insignificant, if any, stimulant qualities on the neurological system.
Go back to this person who sold you this "carefully measured to 500mg" OTC multivitamin and stick it up his arse, and tell him "Quality vitamins mate, I hope this plug hits you in 20 - 30 minutes"
------------------
¿~æEæ~¿

I will test it and then drop it and then let you know what it was. I know it sounds ridiculous but it is not Guarana. I'm just suspecting that this matoon brownish sticky looking gel or watever is multivitz + MDMA? I'm not sure. I just heard that something like that came out in end 97 or early 98. So I am just asking those people that had taken it, how it felt. And at that time, it was from Sydney, if I'm not mistaken and called "the bullet" or something along that line.
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

the "bullet" had no vitamins in them.
vitamins taken during or with a roll should not have an obvious effect on the actual roll.
vitamins are best reserved for pre/post load.
dont believe such things from dealers, that there are vitamin-contents in a pill/cap. that doesnt justify a high price.
EVEN IF vitamins do help a roll, they're easily available OTC and are much cheaper. but anyways, they dont really help.
imu2.gif