Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing 5HTP into Perth ?

Smiley^

Bluelighter
I just wanted some info about importing 5HTP into Perth. I don't have a credit card so I was going to get a friend to get some for me (from iherb.com). However, he is worried about the legality of importing it in, and also about whether it will have any troubles getting through customs.
If anyone has any info on this I would be very thankful.
Thanks.

You should have no problems getting 5-htp in through customs. The last lot of 5-htp that I imported had been opened by customs and they resealled it with there special "parcel has been opened by customs" tape
smile.gif
. I can't remember the exact words but it went something like that
smile.gif

I recommend the ultra 5-htp that iherb does, so far I think that is the best lot I have gotten.

this is just a regurgitation of primus' reply. i got the same stuff (ultra 5-htp) from iherb.com, and they delivered the stuff in about 8 days. i was sceptical at first, cuz i don't usually submit my cc details over the net, but seing that so many had been using iherb successfully, i decided to go ahead.
i have both pre- and post-loaded with 5htp and find that postloading in particular smoothes out the comedown. after transmission at manning i was coming down like a brick from hell before I had three capsules of ultra-5htp which seriously saved me from a VERY unpleasant experience.
also, i've heard that postloading decreases the amount of brain damage caused by mdma, but don't qoute me on that (yet... i'll try to find the journal in which it was published).

this thread would be better off over in drug discussion, so i'll move it over ..
so it is now here in Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion forum..
also - for info on 5htp, theres been quite a bit of discussion going on so hit the search button and look up "5htp"
a few threads will come up for sure..
rotcol.gif

Agreed, iherb.com is kickass
biggrin.gif
. The first time I got a bottle of the Jarrow's 50mg which were pretty good, arrived in 7 days. I've changed to the iherb 5htp+B6+C though, but this time it took two and a half weeks to arrive! Well, turns out this time custom opened the package, I'm not sure if they were sus about me buying supplements from the US again, or whether the free pack of teabags iherb sent looked like weed on the customs' ion scanners :p

yeah, we've imported 4 or 5 times with no probs at all.
i've heard that there's a limit to how much you can import at a time tho, something like 3 months supply at a time and a years supply every 3 months. don't ask me how much that is. my friends and just take turns ordering.