• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OT:KEEP the same Name,Or Fuck off!!!tuh:)

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
uhm when you pick your bluelight pic.
Stick with it!!!
although there are the cases where users have announced the change of there name.But that would have been because/maybe they felt like a change/whatever???
smile.gif

Now if you coming here with one name!!!
Then put up some shit/crap posts, maybe get flamed for them?
Then deside to post again with a diffrent user name!
Whats up with that???how cares if you sound like a dog on some posts.Just dont be dickheads over and over!!!
People here will always respect other peoples opinions,to a,yes,surtain point!
and im shore going to sound like a comedown Kid on this post.
But i want be changing my user name if i get flamed!!!
if im right or wrong.someone correct me.Not that ill listen at this stage!!!!
Soory to use this person as example but...
We have or had? mpire_1 then MPIRE_1 with the same e mail address.Well thats obviouse,and really.blah blah i say!!!
but when there is a user now with the name of mpire_1 and MPIRE_1's last email name makes you think what the fuck they are on about and what they/you really want!!!
please explain.some/anybody???
tuh

Hey back off Chaos...your justing coming down hard, and cant handle it.
My name used to be mpire, then mpire1....OK, I didnt change my name because i was getting 'flamed'. What happened was I've got a problem with my cookies, or some shit, and for some reason my password would stop working. And then if I wanted to keep posting I had to pick a new name...and trying to stay as the same person therefore became small variations on mpire.
Listen mate, I couldnt give a fuck what you think. I couldnt care less who flames me. I'm just here to express an opinion, a voice, however irrelevant it may seem to you.
It appears that the moderators of this site have a problem with a little thing called free speech.
Well...4 your information, i'm the rashen king right about now, and i'll munch you to the floor if we could set up a showdown.
Rashen Kings
------------------
SRK...Sydney Rashen Kings

i am a little cheeky bugger arnt I
wink.gif

thanks for clearing it up for me dude
icon14.gif

Now if you coming here with one name!!!
Then put up some shit/crap posts, maybe get flamed for them?
Then deside to post again with a diffrent user name!
Whats up with that???how cares if you sound like a dog on some posts.Just dont be
dickheads over and over!!!
People here will always respect other peoples opinions,to a,yes,surtain point!
and im shore going to sound like a comedown Kid on this post.
But i want be changing my user name if i get flamed!!!
o.k. now yeah that could and probably sounded like an attack on you!
Was actually an example of what i hate!!!
But yes your name was what sparked me to type this post!!
Rashen Kings.im sorry to have pissed you off! but im shore my words havnt pissed you off really.
Just like anybody else replying to me and i dont agree.
Its everybodies opinion to say what ever and im not here to score any browny points man!
Sorry dude just looked suss in a strange way.You know what i mean!
Thanks for the quick reply man!
and ill delete it man if you want!
oh btw:i didnt close that post of yours!i leave a message if i close!
and the mods should know to do that! MODS!!
Well...4 your information, i'm the rashen king right about now, and i'll munch you to the
floor if we could set up a showdown.
hum...a biccie munching competition! wow! lol
smile.gif

yeah I think mods should do that too
and I resent being labelled as against free speech. I don't even so much as tell someone that I couldn't give a fuck about their opinion.
If your post gets deleted after you've typed something like "you're all shit, youse are dumbass fuckers" I don't consider that limiting free speech, its more looking after the decent people on the board so they don't have to be insulted and put up with bullocks that gets in the way of information and.... free speech.
We don't limit free speech. Some things have to be disallowed in order to keep this place running and keep the general bluelight community happy and protect suppliers of quasi-legal substances and minimise trolling and minimise offensiveness and flaming and .....

*puts hand up*
I always leave a message before I close a thread.
But I have to say - that when a thread is obviously there to stir shit or make trouble, then i don't want it clogging up the board, i don't want it turning into a big flame thread either, so its easy just to leave a little not and close it down.
I've nothing against free speech, but as moderators of this board we've come to a sort of agreeance with everyone here about what is APPROPRIATE speech and we try to keep it going along those lines.
If you're not happy about it, make a formal complaint, but don't keep throwing shit topics around because they'll keep getting closed and you'll get named a troll.
As long as we can all determine the difference between a lighthearted joke (which I think some of your threads have been and unfortunately been mistaken for trolling)and a full on Troll Thread then it'll all be sweet.
So use smilie faces and the like, and if you're gonna take the piss do it in the social forum.
and yeah.. what he said "points finger up at entropope"
mona.

i deleted the post made by Rashen Kings in which he solicted drugs and gave a postal address.
i dont give a flying fuck if it was his sad attempt at humour, it broke the rules and was deleted without warning.
his name is now on my watched list and any further transgressions of this nature will force me to block his account.
freedom of speech has a very definite limit at Bluelight. it does not include any speech relating to dealing or soliciting of dealing.

Umm it was a joke...like ha ha.
I dont need to solicit shit mate...thats why i'm a rashen king. You've got your rules, fair enough. But...you've also got to have a sense of humour. I think quite a few bluelighters (maybe coming down hard from a harsh weekend) would have had a real laugh at (or with) my post. It might have even made their day a little brighter.
Listen johnboy...we're both living in this community so you better start getting along with me. Nobody else seems to have a problem with me, apart from the moderators.
So my message is...lighten up, have a laugh, and enjoy the sarcasm.
SRK...Sydney Rashen Kings
[This message has been edited by Rashen_Kings (edited 30 October 2000).]

good humour and bad humour... different. this is a general comment, not directed at just u Rashen Kings.
smile.gif

imu2.gif

thanks for the replys Rashen!
its not the moderators ganging up.or anything like that!!!
were the same as you!
all we/I do here is make shore that Drug Discussion,stays informative and not to off topic!
Just like you said.Yeah.Come monday-tuesday there will be people here,Comeing down,and its silly posts that start the sling shit wars!
Put it like this...when you're really fucked up, you sometimes say things that are a little
stupid, maybe even a little offensive. Everyone has a laugh cause its funny. You might
not say it when your straight. Well...since this is a drug site, I think you moderators
are going to have to realise that there must be some license for people who are a little
tragic from their weekend to say things that go a little further than your average
conversation with mum and dad.
well said dude! really!
and thats where we come in with or little licence,heehee!
smile.gif

to a surtain extent yes!!!
Post whatever you want,but once it starts to play on someone,or we,"I" think it might start something crazy on the board.
We tend to lock it so people dont flame and talk crap!!!
couple of these wouldnt go astray(sp?)-->
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
if ya joking or playing around(sarcasticly)!!!!
wink.gif

and if your pissed,well----->
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
<---them!
thats all!

Its funny as the 2 posts I got deleted by the moderators were about some of the moderators themselves.... Not open to criticism it seems.

I don't know what you're on about, but there's no way a mod would have deleted a thread because it said shit about them UNLESS if the same shit were said about any other single person on this board and that person would have taken extreme offence.
Did that make sense? I hope so..

hey SlinkY.
Just curious about what you said in regards to deleting posts!
Would it have been me that did the deleting?
I know i have deleted posts.Locked ones,and ones where ive actually said ill delete once somebody has replied!!!
Like i said above in my 2nd post
Sorry dude just looked suss in a strange way.You know what i mean!
Thanks for the quick reply man!
and ill delete it man if you want!
Post like this.We are all laughing at eachother!!! and i think once we have or fun/resolve things,it should go!!!
We all know what happened.No need to keep it round for people to see!
who the fuck wants to see this?when your looking for drug info!(just something,people new to bluelight might not want to see)
But thats why I delete post!!!
to keep the place clean.thats all!
smile.gif

and im shore if i deleted a post,i did put a message up.Saying i will delete once ive had a reply!
correct me if im wrong?
tuh
smile.gif

Well, personally I would feel justified in deleting any thread that was:
a. Deliberately provocative (ie. Flaming someone for the sake of it, to start an argument etc). Sometimes I'll leave the post there in an edited form, but mostly deletion is the quickest, best option,
b. Obviously soliciting illegal activities such as trafficking of prohibited substances. Deletion of the post or the entire thread with no warning is standard procedure,
c. Widely off-topic for the forum in general. This generally applies only to entire threads, because it's common for people to get sidetracked when discussing intricacies within a thread (like we are currently), but if they generally come back to the topic then cool.
If your posts were deleted by a moderator (it may have even been me who deleted them) then it was probably for one of the above reasons... if not then it's also possible that they were deleted because personal arguments should be conducted via email or ICQ nicely away from the view of the board in general. I know that I, for one, don't want to read people's bitch fights broadcast to the general public. If you have a strong personal comment to make to someone, or a disagreement that involved personal business, conduct it through email. That way the rest of the community don't have to put up with the bickering.
A smartarse remark once in a while can be funny, but if a large proportion of someone's posts are like that, it can make them look like a pain in the butt. I think that it probably presents a better image to set an example and post good quality informative discussion than to continually attempt to 'score points' publically against other bluelighters by being rude, blunt or sarcastic all the time. That way, it's more likely that helpful answers will be forthcoming when questions are asked rather than terse responses.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

dude i was going to probably make it a long one,but ill keep it short!
Yes i understand what your saying dude and all we(mods) where getting at was just to a surtain point!!!
That is why we are moderators and its what we do!
Im like the shit kicker labourer,and them dudes ,other mods are the Tradies and Bosses.hee hee
what im getting at is.Im the one who likes to keep this place clean and on topic as possible.(and thats hard cause i used to be the king of off topic!)
smile.gif
(and not saying the other mods dont keep this place clean)
They are the ones with more helpfull things!
I sweep the place and they do like the paper work!
Good to see though.They do some sweeping aswell!lol
smile.gif

You get what i mean?
smile.gif

oh and dude.we didnt say anything about killing or dieing!but please dont multiply.lol
smile.gif
he hee

Chaos, I think I love you! Just don't tell my boyfriend
smile.gif

Finn
pmath.gif

Hey man, I just make the sandwhiches in the lunchvan.
(sorry this is a very serious topic, I just couldn't help it)

~King of,off topic rools in casuly~
smile.gif

btw:im single!
frown.gif
but i guess it can be good
smile.gif
ti hee
thanks Finn.You dont know how much that little message made me smile.
So needed today!
I was still crying from the phone call i just had when i opened this thread!
~Mwah~ and runs & HUGZ Finn
smooch.gif

and i so love them facess!
wink.gif

and Popey i hope you make fresh Juice?
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 30 October 2000).]

*wanders up* could i have two dimsims and coke thanks, pope?
stop making puppydogs eyes you two and back to work!