Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

AWESOME COMBO....

Never Mind

Bluelighter
Hey ppls.
All I can say is wow.
Hard Kandy on Friday night/Saturday Morning.
This is a thread about my little concoction.
I aquired for myself for the HK mission a garden variety White Buddah (raised one side, score the other), a Scale/Pices/whatever you call those dirty speed bombs, and a point of shit hot Rock Speed.
So before we went out, we decided that we didn't want to be all fucked up on a couch while Fergie was playing. Hence we crushed up our Buddah, and a 1/4 of the rock. Put that into two caps.
Munched one cap the minute I got into hard Kandy, and the other about 1 hour later, just before Fergie started.
Started peaking half was through Fergie's set, (HE ROCKS HARD CORE BY THE WAY) and was peaking for about 30-45 mins. NICE ONE
Anyway, started to shread on the dance floor after shaking his hand and by did I destroy.
If you were there, you might have noticed the guy in the black cut off top, with blue 'slash' across the chest, and a glow stick in each hand, on the dance floor for the majority of the night.
Well, if you didn't I'll tell you what it was like.
I was given the dance floor to myself at one stage, to rock. People just moved back and I cranked it up a level.
Then Fergie was to play a long encore, so I shot off grabbed a drink and returned to the dance floor, only to find "my" space taken by somebody. So I took up residence somewhere else on the floor, and soon ended up in the middle again cos people again gave me heaps of room!!
Fergie's encore rocked. It was a fair bit faster than his set, and it cranked.
So I cranked it up another level, and burnt a hole in the floor.
(P.S I found out the name of the "double time" song I was looking for, its called Thunders Paradise)
Anyway, People stood back and I lost myself in the whole thing. LOVED IT
BEST SET I HAVE EVER HEARD AT HK, or anywhere else for that matter (as far as I remember anyway).
So after Fergie played, Scott Alert played and then I can't remember who played, but I only stopped to consume Mr. Scale.
Then rocked some more.
Anyway, the point of this thread is to say this. CRUSH UP THOSE BUDDAHS, MIX IN A LITTLE SPEED AND ROCK THE JOINT!!!!! AND PEAK HARD TOO!!
It made for the best dancing fest of my life to date.
I'll be back at HK in a fornight to try to repeat my previous performance, if not do better.
COME AND ROCK WITH ME
Gotta bail.
BASS OUT
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"
[This message has been edited by Bass Junky (edited 29 October 2000).]

heehee.. glad you had a good weekend dude
smile.gif

its been waaaaaay too long since i've had a good thrash out on the floor. it's like the best stress release in existence...
good form BJunky
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

Hey Bass Junky great to see you had a good night... & yes I agree FERGIE WAS THE GOODS. I was the dude going sick next to you (or thereabouts) on mad MDMA caps and a dirty speed bomb... Never seen HK in such fine form
smile.gif

Dude... Scottie wasn't on till 8'ish, twas KRASH that followed FERGIE to the best of my recollection
wink.gif
Didn't blank out did ya
Up_to_something.gif

The song your refering to is called "THUNDER IN PARADISE" by BEAM vs CYRUS... But dont quote me on that... Ctacha soon bud
wink.gif

Peace, Love and Empathy
PeterPoppa

PeterPoppa
Love your work!!!
Next time we will have to Rock side by side all night!!!
All us BlueLight rockers should all get together in a fortnight at HK to simply destroy the place. Get all of us on the floor at once and just Cain Arse!!!!
In fact I'm gonna put this in the Meet-up bit as well.
BASS OUT

Hey Bass, no shit you were rocking! That set by Fergie was the most unbelievable set I have ever heard....PERIOD. I spoke to a lot of ppl who were of the opinion that if it wasn't the best 3hr set they have seen, then it was darn close! Words basically fail me when trying to describe how fucking talented this guy is. Mate and I just looked at each other dumbstruck for most of the set. All you ppl who can't stand HK missed out on something out of this world on fri night
wink.gif

ill definately be there, tearin up the floor. fergie rocked at HK, loved Krash's set. would have liked to see Ajax, but hey.
I think i remember seeing you BJ, but not sure, have to meetup on the 10th.

Bugger, I should have come after speaking to you on Friday. Damnn.
I'll be there on the 10th, White Buddha's and Rock in hand.