Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - First Time - Advice Wanted

Quink

Bluelighter
i’m planing to roll for the first time ever in a couple of weeks. I have read up heaps about E and I know the efects and stuff. And i've been going out to raves for a fair while now.
I need bluelighters advice about a good first pill. So any advice on what specific pill would be good, and also should I take half, whole, or half then the rest later.
Thanx lots and wish me luck!!!

Buy a E tester and know what you are getting and then check out pill reports for people's perception and rating of pills.
Good Luck and have fun
smile.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.

I saw another similar post a little while ago, and somebody gave a few good points about how to take pills when its your first time. But because so many people keep opening threads on the same topic I can't find it again! (insert angry face)
...Anyway, the main jist of the post was that if you are an experienced drug taker (ie. speed or acid) then you could most likely handle a whole, but otherwise do not take the whole!
My opinion is that if you havn't taken pills or speed before, then just take half a pill, regardless of what it is. Wait about 45 mins to an hour, and if you're not feeling anything, take the other half. This is what I did, and I had a green mitsubishi 3 years ago and it absolutely rocked me! I don't think it is advisable to take a whole because it could be too much for you to handle and you might end up not enjoying yourself (i've seen it happen, not often, but i've seen it...)
The good pills now around Melbourne are White Buddhas, 007's, and green tulips, just off the top of my head... But yeah, as hastey said, check pill reports and all the other threads in this forum...
Good luck and enjoy!
...oh yeah, Welcome to Bluelight!
smile.gif

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

I recommend using pillreports as a database for what pills NOT to purchase. It is a great resource, because it is easy to find out which pills are definitley not MDMA. Since you haven't had one before, you may have trouble finding real Ecstasy pills, depending on your contacts. Using pillreports will help you 'swim through the crap' which you may face when dealing with DD's, ie 'yeh these pink butterflys are awesome MDMA' when they are obviously speed bombs (judging from pillreports).
As haste said, always EZ test. no excuses. But to answer your question, good pills going around melb at the moment:
White Buddahs, Green Tulips, White 007's, yin yangs (still around) and audi TT's(grey or white, can't remember).

You've chosen a good time to have your first Buddhas get them while the're hot
------------------
"You're wearing the shirt of the band you're gonna see...Don't be that guy" Droz - PCU Pit Party